6 Best Dogs

6 Best Dogs You Need To Adopt

All dogs are precious, but if you're looking to adopt a dog for the first time, this list is for you.

35
6 Best Dogs You Need To Adopt

There are so many amazing types of dogs in the world, but these are some of my personal favorites and some of the best to consider for your first pup.

1. Basset Hounds

Although Basset Hounds aren't crazy popular right now, they're such sweet dogs. Basset Hounds are perfect for families with kids because they're a very affectionate breed.

They are also very friendly towards other dogs and even strangers. Basset Hounds are the perfect dog to cuddle with, as they aren't too hyper and are very calm. A Basset Hound is perfect if you're looking to adopt your first dog.

2. Labrador Retrievers

Let's be honest, Labrador retrievers are adorable. In addition to this, they are a super helpful breed and can assist to the handicapped, or work as a service dog.

They love to be around people and other dogs, and they're very smart. If you're looking for an energetic dog to play fetch with or take along while you're out for a run, Labs are the one for you.

Beagles

Beagles are the perfect size dog for anyone and everyone. Not too big, not too small, and the perfect companion. Beagles are very fun loving and get along well with just about anyone. They are one of the friendliest dog breeds out there, which makes them the most precious pet.

4. Boxers

Boxers are very protective dogs and will take care of you no matter what. They're incredibly smart and active. Boxers are very playful and will be your best friend.

5. Cockapoos

From their cute smiles to their sweet eyes, you're bound to love Cockapoos. They are extremely people-oriented, and are easy to train. They're big forgivers and will love you unconditionally. They are great dogs for a person with a mental illness, because they will always be by your side. They love to sit on people's laps and be petted, which makes them the perfect therapy dog.

6. Corgis

Corgis love to be around people, and are very sweet. Although they shed a lot, they're the perfect friend. Just make sure you have a lint roller on you...at all times.

If you own one of these breeds, consider yourself lucky and make sure to give them unconditional love every single day.