26 Pictures Of Dogs To Celebrate The End Of Mercury Retrograde

26 Cute Dog Pictures That Make Up For Everyday Of​ Mercury Retrograde This Month

Mercury made me do it.

81

For everyone that has been going through a hard time this past month (starting from July 7th to be exact) and absolutely everything has been going wrong, you should mark down August 1st as a national holiday. August 1st marks the day Mercury is out of retrograde for the Cancer sign! Personally, this is every reason to celebrate because this last month has been a rollercoaster.

For those of you who are in the dark about Mercury Retrograde, this marks a time in the cosmic calendar where Mercury appears to be moving backwards in its orbit. Now Mercury is deemed as the ruling planet of communication so with the ruling planet of communication orbiting backwards, communication itself is going to be, in simple terms, a wild ride. For those who follow their astrological star alignments, this is the wrong time to be making big decisions, traveling, or even just confronting people about problems.

Mercury Retrograde usually lasts about a month as this past one started on July 7th and will end on August 1st. The next retrograde takes place in Scorpio's sign, taking place from October 31st to November 20th but, this isn't the time to think about that. Right now, let's just celebrate the end of this one with 26 dogs absolutely adorable dog pictures, one for each day Mercury might have royally screwed us over.

Parker

Twitter

"This is Parker. He's very dangerous. Will nibble you limb from limb. Still 13/10 would pet with caution"

Bella

Twitter

"This is Bella. She really enjoys the flowers, but is often too short to see them all. Easy solution. 12/10 enjoy the view sweetie"

Harley

Twitter

This is Harley. She brought you this gift because she thinks you're one in a melon. 13/10 that's very clever Harley thank you

Kinder

Twitter

This is Kinder. Her baby teeth fell out and these new grown-pup ones came in. 13/10 can't stop showing them off

Heidi

Twitter

This is Heidi. She's having a very big day. Wanted to show you her latest accomplishment. 14/10 please tell her you're proud

Cookie

Twitter

This is Cookie. His flower keeps falling off his ear, so he's recruiting people to hold it in place for the rest of the day. 12/10 I call next

Mochi

Twitter

This is Mochi. He found a garden friend. Would like to know where they got those wings and if maybe they come in his size. 13/10

Lucy

Twitter

This is Lucy. She was born with a portrait of herself on her ear. Always has a little friend wherever she goes. 13/10 for both

Honey

Twitter

This is Honey. He will support your online shopping habits as long as he gets to hold the box when something arrives. 13/10 a superb deal

Wolfie

Twitter

This is Wolfie. He's fully puppared for the toasty weather. Made sure to pack a pupsicle. 12/10 very good thinking Wolfie

Norman

Twitter

This is Norman. He was just rescued. Heading home for the very first time. Going to do his best to rescue you now. 12/10 wonderful start

Maggie

Twitter

his is Maggie. Today she visited the ocean for the first time. A wave splashed her but she waved back to indicate no hard feelings. 12/10

Yoshi

Twitter

This is Yoshi. He took his time figuring out what to wish for. Decided he has everything he wants, so he's wishing for all your wishes to come true. 13/10

Ivy

Twitter

This is Ivy. She wanted to show you the flowers she found on her walk. Hopes they're your favorite color. 12/10 thank you so much for sharing

Louie

Twitter

This is Louie. He was told this was a black tie event. Must've been a prank. He's the only one dressed pup. 13/10 jokes on them he looks fabulous

Flapjack

Twitter

This is Flapjack. He will drive you wherever you want to go as long as you press the pedals. Thank you Flapjack. 13/10 better buckle pup

Abby

Twitter

This is Abby. She asked you to guard her blueberry while she naps. She's saving it for later. 12/10 would protect them both with my life

Stella

Twitter

This is Stella. She hates to interpupt your nap but it's well past dinner time. Hoping you could take care of that. 13/10 yes ma'am right away

Erynn

Twitter

This is Erynn. She had a very busy day at the beach. Took a sandy snoozle and found a magical ocean orb. 13/10 will never forget it

Ace

Twitter

This is Ace. His ear is standing up and it's never done that before so he wanted to show you. 13/10 thank you Ace that is splendid

Molly

Twitter

This is Molly. She was born with rear-end paralysis, but just got some fancy custom booties to help her out. 14/10 she won't stop smiling

Tully

Twitter

This is Tully. She made a new friend today. His name is Reginald and he's kind of shy. Wondering if they could schedule a sleepover. Both 12/10

Luna

Twitter

This is Luna. It's her first time playing outside and a bee stung her nose. Not sure what she did to deserve this. 13/10 would hug softly

Jimi

Twitter

This is Jimi. He's just making sure you didn't forget him in the tub. Would love to be dried off now please, if it's not an inconvenience. 12/10 of course Jimi right away

Nacho

Twitter

This is Nacho. The kitchen exploded. That is all we know at this time. Offered to help get to the bottom of it. 14/10 thank you Nacho

Louie (2.0)

Twitter

This is Louie. He didn't want to miss the great bubble migration. Only occurs every few years. Managed to eat a few. 13/10 good boy Louie

(thank you to We Rate Dogs on Twitter for the pictures and captions!)