To My Dog, Also Fondly Known As My New Best Friend

Dear Mooshu, thank you for all you have done for me.
79

Dear Mooshu,

Thank you for all you have done for me. Even though you are a dog, and cannot talk or do as much as a person could do, you have made such an impact on my life.

First, you have encouraged me to exercise. Before you came along, I was never too keen to go for a walk or go outside at all for that matter. Then, when you came into my life, I had this sudden urge to go on walks and actually go outside. Mostly because you would be growling at me and giving me those big brown eyes, but that's a different matter. You encouraged me that going on walks isn't that bad, especially when I have the best walking buddy.

Second, you have given me more responsibility. As I got older, I didn't really have a good sense of responsibility, or what I should be doing to increase my responsibility. When you came into our lives, I had found my sense of responsibility. I was supposed to feed you at night, walk you in the afternoon, clean up after you and so on. This is just what I needed. Some responsibility without it being overwhelming.

Third, I had found my new best friend.