10 Best Gifts To Get For Your Pup For Christmas

Gifts for all the Good Boys in your life

380

Now that it's officially the start of the Christmas season it's time to get everyone on your list that special present. This includes your little, or not so little four-legged pups. Young, old, big, or small all deserve a gift on the day of gift giving. Each dog has a different personality, energy level, and disposition, so therefore each dog needs a gift more specific to them. Whether they are all about the food or love a good game of fetch, here are ten different gifts that are sure to make you Good Boy one happy dog.

1. A Bark Box Subscription

There are plenty of subscription boxes for humans, but did you know there is one for your dog too? These boxes come with an assortment of treats, toys, and other goodies that are bound to keep your pup happy.

2. Homemade Dog Treats

Homemade always shows that little bit of extra love. Show your puppers that little bit of extra love with some homemade dog cookies.

3. A Plush Doggie Bed

Everyone needs a good place to rest their head, why not give that to your best friend. After long days being there for you, they need a nice and comfortable place to rest.

4. Some Stairs Up to Your Bed

For that old, but ever so faithful dog. Give them that little bit of help and give them a lift on to the bed.

5. Outward Hound Kyjen Puzzle

This is perfect for the interactive, or slightly energetic dogs. It exercises them mentally so they don't do using that energy tearing up the couch.

6. Furbo Dog Camera

Great especially for those who are away from their dogs for long periods of time. This gives you the availability to see your puppies while you are away and even gives you the option to throw a dog treat and talk to them.

7. ZippyPaws Burrow Toys

This offers a different sort of toy. The toy, usually an animal, has a borrow that one can put them into. This makes the dog work for the toy a little more and makes them happy when they get over the challenge.

8. KONG Tires

This can keep the pups busy for a while, unless they are one of the few insanely talented ones that can take treats out of the KONGs in no time. If they are not crazy talented, this can keep them busy and be very fun for them.

9. Chuckit! Kick Fetch

This ball offers a soft surface for dogs to bite down on, as it is made of canvas, rubber, and foam. It floats in the water, so you can take the game anywhere, and it bounces in random directions which gives them more of a game. It also comes in different sizes depending on the size of the breed.

10. GoDogGo Fetch Machine

For those who have a highly energetic dog, or who personally are just slightly lazier or busier than others, this is a great gift for dogs that love fetch. It automatically throws them, all you have to do is fill the machine with the balls and retrieve any that may have not been brought back.