Why don't you care about me

To The One That Doesn't Seem To Care

You made me a stronger women, so thank you for this!

8
To The One That Doesn't Seem To Care
https://goodstock.photos/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Woman-on-Rope-Swing-Under-Tree.jpg

This is to the one that never cared about me, the one that always had an excuse to why they couldn't do something with me.

You have made me into the person I am today, and that person being a strong independent women, you taught me how to do everything for myself, and not to really trust men. So with that being said thank you! You have done some things that have made me feel like i am an inconvenience to you. You seem to always be annoyed when I'm around. I don't know what i ever did to you but whatever i did I'm sorry.

I am sorry i am not one of the boys. I'm sorry i didn't really play sports like they did/do. Even when i did do sports you never even cared to come to a single game or anything.

You jump for any event my brothers have going on or an award ceremony or something, but when ever i had something going on you didn't even come. Not even to an art show and those meant so much to me! You never came to any of my school functions but were right there for my brothers.

I have come to realize now that I am twenty-two years old, that I don't actually need you...yes you will always be in my life but no I don't always need you. I am very hopeful that sometime in the future you will open up and let me in, I am twenty-two years old now and you have kept me on the outside for this long, I know it's wishful thinking but I hope maybe just maybe you will get to know me as a person.

I am not going to beg for your attention anymore, I have way better things to do in my life than try to even get you to notice me. I have made it twenty-two years so far without you supporting me or even noticing me, I am pretty sure I can make it even longer without you!

I guess the truth being I don't actually care anymore and it's time for me to move on and be happy with or without you in my life. Is it going to be easy to stop wanting at least a little bit of attention from you? No! Absolutely not, but I need to do whats best for me!

So again, thank you for shaping me into the strong independent women I aim today!