With spring break around the corner, it's time to look at some ground rules. We are used to seeing insane partying in Panama City Beach and other Florida locations. We have an image in our minds of what the perfect Spring Break is as depicted in countless movies. We are ready to party hard. With that in mind ... we all wanna make it back alive to continue on our path of this wonderful journey for a college education.
1. Rally. Do you really want a hangover at 8 p.m.? I don't think so.
2. Buy souvenirs. I know you want a new tank top to wear every day.
3. Spend most of your hours on the beach. You don't want to come back from Spring Break with no color. Being the pale friend is no fun.
4. Take a ton of pictures. These will help you remember the week for years to come.
5. Remember to have #NOREGRETS. What happens on Spring Break, stays on Spring Break. (The Vegas Rule.)
1. Don't do anything in public that you wouldn't want your mother seeing a picture of. Your friends will take pictures, I promise. You don't want this as wedding blackmail years later.
2. Don't get sick in public. If you don't feel good, go back to your hotel.
3. Don't leave any friends behind. They most likely won't be comfortable with the area. They may not even speak the native language.
4. Don't get caught. Take this whichever way you want.
5. Don't break the 'Vegas Rule'. I don't care if it is 10 years down the line.