10 DIY Valentine's Day Gifts
Dating

10 DIY Valentine's Day Gifts For The Sweetheart In Your Life

You don't have to buy all that stuff from Walmart!

351
couple
Personal Photo

I love my partner! He makes me incredibly happy. So, on Valentine's Day I want to make him feel special. Store bought items are nice, but not as personal. If you want to make your partner something as unique as them then DIY is the way to go. Nothing says "I love you" more than a gift made by hand!

A picture with meaningful song lyrics

Pick your favorite picture of you and your partner. Then write meaningful song lyrics around it.

A painting

Make a painting that will be something special to them. Their favorite band, quote, or cartoon character.

Decorated coffee can

You can paint a coffee can and put what ever you want on it. It could be something sweet or funny.

A jar of 365 notes

This is gift is so sweet. They will have a note to open every day for a year.

Make a photo collage

Put together some meaningful pictures of you and your partner. This gift will remind them of the memories they have made with you.

Open when letters

You can write them letters to open when they are mad, sad, happy, or missing you. You can be as creative as you want with this one!

A "punny" sign

Who doesn't love a good pun?

ABC's of you and me

Write something about you and your partner for every letter of the alphabet.

A wooden crate

My fiance made this for me. He knows I love to make crafts, so, he built it to be my craft box.

A love letter

Be old fashioned and just write a love letter. Your partner can look at this when they miss you or just when they need a pick-me-up.

Good luck! Happy Valentine's Day!