10 DIY Gift Ideas That Won't Break The Bank

10 DIY Christmas Gifts To Create A Smile Without Breaking Your Bank

2. Snow globes

261

Christmas can be a very overwhelming and stressful season. You want to find the perfect gift and make your loved ones feel special but you don't want to be broke after the holidays. Here some ideas for DIY gifts that are not only super thoughtful but also really original. Also PSA almost all the supplies for everything listed below can be found at your local dollar store!

1. Ornaments

Homemade ornaments are super easy to make and be kept for years to come. It's something they can put on their tree and look at it every year and be reminded who gave it to them.

2. Snow globes

With a clear jar, some water, glitter to act as your snow and whatever else you chose to put in there, you can create a really unique gift. It is something that can be put together really quick and would be good for a last minute gift.

3.  Hot cocoa party favors

This would be a great idea if you were going to a party and wanted something to give to multiple people. All you need is some type of clear, skinny container and some ribbon. Then fill the container with cocoa powder, mini chocolate chips, and marshmallows. This would be so cute and everyone would be talking about it!

4. Fleece blankets

This is a little more pricey but you can always find great coupons for Joann Fabrics online! This is a more common gift but it will never disappoint. Besides you can never have too many blankets.

5. Bath bombs

What special girl or guy in your life wouldn't adore this gift? Everyone in your life deserves some pampering and would love this super custom gift. Bath bombs are super easy to make you can make the exact favorite scent of the person they are going to. They are also super colorful and look really pretty in any container with a bow!

6. Sugar cookie sack

This is another gift that could be given out as favors to a whole party or individually. Take any cute bag and measure out the ingredients to make sure cookies. Of course, leave out the liquid ingredients like eggs! Make a little card to put on the outside for what type of cooke it is, what ingredients still to add and how long to cook it for. Add a bow and you have a perfect DIT gift that everyone will want to copy next year!

7. Mason jar candle holders

This is a little more time consuming but it is super creative! All you need is some mason jars, paint, and colored sand. You can paint the outside of the mason jar into whatever festive design you like but make sure you color the background so you only see the candle through the design. When it is all dried you can fill the mason jar with sand to look like snow and add a candle and you are all set!

8. Terrarium kit

This would be perfect for all the young nature lovers in your life. All you need is a mason jar and all the supplies to make a small terrarium. You can decorate the outside and give a cute directions sheet attached with a bow. I bet this will be the gift any child would be trying to open immediately and start setting up.

9. Soap

Soap is not only super easy to make,but everyone uses it! You can make it smell great and look great as well. Some people will use it immediately or may use it for decoration in their bathrooms! You make the scents custom to the gift receivers and it is a practical gift that is not time consuming to make.

10. Candy.

Christmas goodies are the most common DIY gift to give, but you can never have too many. Candy and other treats are super easy to make and you can make a lot at one time so it can go to many people. My favorite to make is glass candy. IT looks really pretty in a jar and lasts longer than cookies!

Hopefully, this gives you some good ideas and maybe even saves you a little money this holiday season!