Disney DIY Halloween Costume
popular

These 10 Original DIY Disney Costumes Are Sure To Bring Some Magic To Your Halloween Party

Who will you be this year?

32905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaA98mjD-ZE&t=171s

It's that time of the year again!

Halloween.

Whether you're attending a party or hanging out at home, Disney Halloween costumes are always a crowd pleaser. If you're on a tight budget or a last-minute kind of girl, these Disney DIY Halloween costumes are going to make you the belle of the ball.

These costumes are great if you're riding solo, hanging with your boo or going out with your whole crew. All you need is some basic items of clothing, crafting equipment and of course, a little imagination.

1. Winnie The Pooh Crew

Pin by Charlotte Ashley on let's celebrate | Pinterest | Diy costumes, Halloween diy and Tigger

www.pinterest.com

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day." —Winnie-the-Pooh

And this costume is basically doing nothing, anyways! Get some oversized t-shirts and some paint, then you're set! Wear your favorite or get the whole gang together!

2. Toy Story Green Aliens

Pin by sabrina on just me things | Pinterest | Toy story alien, Aliens and Costumes

www.pinterest.com

There are so many different ways you can do this costume. Plus, you can have literally every single one of your friends participate. There's no limit to how many green aliens can be dancing away in a frat house.

3. Snow White's 7 Dwarfs

23 Disney Halloween Costumes That Will Make You Feel Magical

www.pinterest.com

Again, all you need is an oversized t-shirt and a beanie. And seven friends, but you're cool, I bet you have seven friends who also need a Halloween costume.

4. Lilo and Stitch 

Halloween Costumes

www.pinterest.com

Because your friends are your family, so show off your family love. Plus, I bet blue is a great color on you.

5. Cheetah Girls

cheetah girls big little reveal | It's All Greek to Me | Pinterest | Cheetahs, Big and Girls

www.pinterest.com

Because we are sisters, and we hit up Halloween parties together. Find yourself some tracksuits and prepare your Instagram's for some serious #TBT lyric captions.

6. Cruella Deville

DIY Cruella Deville Costume

www.pinterest.com

You always look good in a little black dress. Break out a white wig, a scarf, and some gloves and you're ready to bring some fashion to evil.

7. Remy and Linguini 

Remy & Linguini from Ratatouille Couple Costume … | Themes | Pinterest | Ratatouille, Costumes and Couples

www.pinterest.com

Super easy, super comfy and of course, super cute! Bonus if you get a home cooked meal out of the deal.

8. Carl and Ellie

20 Couples Halloween Costumes You Won't Roll Your Eyes At

www.pinterest.com

But if you really are looking for a cute couple costume, this one is always a winner. The missing tooth is a great touch.

9. Sebastian and Flounder

sebastian and flounder from the little mermaid duo costume | Costumes | Pinterest | Duo costumes, Mermaid and Costumes

www.pinterest.com

Ariel is basic, you're more of an under the sea fan anyways. Life is the bubbles!

10. Mary Poppins and Bert

Think Outside the Princess Box With These Creative Disney Costumes

www.pinterest.com

And finally, the power couple we all know and love. This easy costume will make everyone say "aw."