16 DIY Disney-Inspired Halloween Costumes

Halloween is a time to bring out your inner child.

1265
Flickr

Halloween is a time to bring out your inner child.. and nothing says childhood like these Disney inspired costumes!

1. Boo from "Monsters Inc."

This one is super cute and simple! Bonus if you have friends dress up as Mike and Sully too!

2. Winnie the Pooh characters

These are just a few- feel free to add Eeyore, Kanga, Roo, Christopher Robin, and more!

3. Russell from "Up"

What's more adventurous than Russell? Plus, you get to carry around a dog and a balloon all night! (Bonus if you bring your real dog).

4. Lilo and Stitch

A perfect "BFF" or even couple costume!

5. Maui and Moana

This is definitely an easy DIY costume, and one of the hottest new Disney movies!

6. Maleficent

Bring out your inner dark side, and have fun with Maleficent inspired makeup too!

7. Ursula

Be a sea witch for the night- also a super fun DIY costume with a fun makeup look!

8. Peter Pan and Wendy

About as classic it gets when it comes to couples costumes!

9. Mary Poppins and Bert

Bring out your inner Julie Andrews for this magical couples costume!

10. The Cheshire Cat

Not your typical cat costume- and definitely a fun makeup challenge.

11. Kuzco from "The Emperor's New Groove"

This girl definitely rocked the look, and so can you!

12. Dory, Marlin, and Nemo

The coolest fish trio around!

13. Olaf

You'll have the coolest costume around!

14. Woody and Buzz

Perfect for BFFs- and don't forget the "Andy" on your shoes!

15. Minnie and Mickey

A classic couple's Halloween costume!

16. Disney Princesses

Coordinate with your squad to be all of the Disney princesses or just your favorites!