Discover Your Divergent Faction Based On Your Zodiac Sign

In honor of Divergent's 10-year anniversary, find out your most fitting faction based on your zodiac sign!

1305
Photo by fotografierende on Pexels

It's been 10 years since Veronica's Roth hit novel Divergent was released into the world on April 26, 2011. In honor of this occasion, it's time to revisit the series and find out the faction we are destined for. Now, do not fear your results. As Veronica Roth wrote, "Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up."

As a reminder:
  • Dauntless is the faction dedicated to bravery.
  • Candor is the faction dedicated to honesty.
  • Erudite is the faction dedicated to intelligence.
  • Abnegation is the faction dedicated to selflessness.
  • Amity is the faction dedicated to peace.

giphy.com

Aries - Dauntless

(March 21 - April 19)

As an Aries, you are a go-getter who leads the pack into new ventures. Just like the Dauntless faction, you are not fearful of a challenge and are willing to push yourself into the unknown. Whether it be jumping onto moving trains or just giving a presentation in front of the class, you are up for the challenge. You have a fire within you that will push you to pursue your dreams and make them a reality.

Taurus - Amity

(April 20 - May 20)

As a Taurus, you value compassion and have a strong love for others. Just like members of Amity, you desire peace and relaxation in all aspects of your life. More so, as an Earth sign, you are very grounded and self-aware. You like to live life in peace and quiet, and you enjoy stepping away from the stress that life brings. You don't like violence and disagreements, although you can be headstrong at times. These qualities make you a great person to have on a team during collaborative projects as they are willing to see different perspectives.

Gemini - Erudite

(May 21 - June 20)

As a Gemini, you have a natural intelligence, just like members of Erudite. Your quick wit allows you to excel in academic situations. Due to your adaptability and versatility, you are a good leader for group projects and team activities. Like members of Erudite, you have a deep desire to understand the world and change it for the better. However, since you take everything into account when making decisions, your indecisiveness can get the better of you. Do not be caught up in the data and statistics!

Cancer - Abnegation

(June 21 - July 22)

As a Cancer, you live a life influenced heavily by emotions. You are a very empathetic person who can understand and bond with others around you by sharing and understanding their emotions. Just like people in Abnegation, your ability to identify other people's troubles allows you to have a kind and compassionate heart that leads you into a life of service. When decisions need to be made, you let your heart sway your mind. Your nurturing nature makes you the "mother" of your friend groups! If someone needs a tissue or hand sanitizer, you have just what they need and more.

Leo - Candor

(July 23 - August 22)

As a Leo, you care about the world and believe working together is the way to make progress. Similar to the stubbornness possessed by members of Candor, you can become headstrong and stuck on your beliefs. You are willing to tell things how they are, no matter how hard it can be. When confronted with opposing viewpoints, you know what you believe and are willing to fight for it. More so, you have a natural ability to command a room and lead those around you. When those around you lie, you may forgive them, but they need to work to regain the trust they lost. You can easily identify "fake people" around you and try to keep your circle small as a result.

Virgo - Erudite

(August 23 - September 22)

As a Virgo, one of your main missions in life is helping others. To accomplish this, you believe in conducting research on the current problems and thinking creatively of potential solutions. Just as Erudite members work diligently to solve the world's problems through research, you tend to overanalyze situations in order to see all sides of the problem and how to tackle them. Due to your perfectionist nature, everything you try needs to be completed diligently and with careful attention. Those around you at work and school recognize this never-ending dedication.

Libra - Amity

(September 23 - October 22)

As a Libra, you are a natural peace-maker, just like members of Amity do. If there is a conflict in your friend group, people turn to you for advice and words of wisdom. You always know what to say to people when things get difficult. Since people turn to you for advice, you always seem to know more than people think. You seem to always have the inside scoop on situations, but you use this knowledge to make the world a better place.

Scorpio - Dauntless

(October 23 - November 21)

As a Scorpio, you are protective and fiercely loyal to those in your gang. Just like members of Dauntless, you have a tough outward appearance, although your emotions tend to be all over the place. If someone wrongs you or a family member, you will go to the depths of the ocean to seek revenge. You care deeply about your loved ones and topics you are passionate about. It may take people a while to get to know you and gain your trust. Once they do, the real you shines through, and you will give and expect full loyalty from those you let into your inner circle.

Sagittarius - Candor

(November 22 - December 21)

As a Sagittarius, you fearlessly pursue what you believe in and are unwilling to waver when confronted with obstacles. At times, you forget to think about the consequences of your actions as you are focused on the present. Once you catch people participating in acts of deception, it takes you a while to trust again. Like a typical Candor, you tend to be blunt during conversations. You will not beat around the bush when asked an honest opinion. Your friends know to consult with you about their outfit choices and Instagram pictures before deciding on anything because they know you will tell it as it is.

Capricorn - Erudite

(December 22 - January 19)

As a Capricorn, you become very determined once you put your mind to something. Like many members of Erudite, you tend to be a workaholic. Once you get started on a project, you become absorbed in it. You work throughout the day and night to complete projects before deadline. Although you know that breaks are important, you rarely take them as you feel bad for wasting valuable time. You do not like wasting time and try to diligently plan your days to make the most of them.

Aquarius - Abnegation

(January 20 - February 18)

As an Aquarius, you tend to have a unique and creative outlook on life unlike others around you. Despite this, you try to understand other people's perspectives and learn about their point of view. Like members of Abnegation, you try to change the world and feel a deep need to contribute to society by making it a better place. You are a quiet soul who likes to observe what's going on around you instead of being involved in unnecessary drama. As you make these observations, you always try to see the best in others and find a humanitarian cause to support in your free time.

Pisces - Amity

(February 19 - March 20)

As a Pisces, you have a deep desire to belong and make solid relationships with those around you. You enjoy going out with your friends and family. Like members of Amity, you have compassion for those around you and value the bonds between those in the community. You believe that teamwork is the main way we can improve the world. More so, you tend to have an overactive imagination that guides you in life, and you tend to dream about the future.