5 Disney World Essentials Every Visitor Should See

5 Disney World Essentials Every Visitor To The Happiest Place On Earth Should Absolutely See

Here are some ways to make the most of your memories in the Happiest Place On Earth!

25

Disney world just opened it's gates on July 1st for the first time since Covid-19 forced them to close their gates. We have all anticipated their re-opening, and now that it is open, here are some things you need to do now that Disney World is open.

1. Ride Splash Mountain

Splash Mountain is a thrilling ride that has a 52.5 drop, which completely soaks the rider.

The current theme is a briar patch with cute animal characters that can be seen throughout the ride.

It is important to ride it while you can because Disney World just announced that they would be re-creating this ride. The ride will be based on the movie "The Princess and the Frog." They have yet to release the dates for the renovations for the attraction.

2. Take pictures in front of Cinderella's Castle

The most iconic place to take pictures in Disney World is at Cinderella's Castle. Before Disney closed their doors, people would wait for their opportunity to take their picture in front of the Castle with their Mickey Ears.

While Disney World was closed, they updated the paint job on Cinderella's Castle, and it is now pink and blue!

So, make sure to take your pictures in front of the new and improved Cinderella's Castle.

3. Get a pair of Mickey Ears

Mickey Ears are a must-have souvenir! Disney has different ears ranging from Rose Gold ears, Graduation Ears, Birthday Ears, and many more. They make a great accessory with your masks in your photos that will be shared on your social media.

4. Attend the parade

Due to Covid-19, the Disney Characters have social distance from the park guests.

You can spot some of the most famous characters in the Disney parade!

They still interact with the guests and still uphold the magic within Disney World. They can be seen on foot, riding in some over the top float, and riding horses. Some characters you should see are Gaston, the Princesses, and Mickey himself!

5. Eat Dole Whip

Dole Whip is a delicious treat that will help cool you down! This is one of the most hyped treats at Disney World and it lives up to the hype.

Not only does the Dole Whip taste amazing, but they also have cool designs.

Some of their more popular flavors are Pineapple, Orange, and Vanilla Dole Whip. Enjoy your delicious treat to help brighten your day!