The 10 Best Holiday Offerings At Disney World

That doesn't involved getting ripped off at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

110

Disney World is my second home, my motherland, the best place in the universe. My first visit was when I was six months old, I worked there for two years, and Christmas is my favorite season. So, I'm here to tell you about the best Christmas offerings at Walt Disney World that doesn't involve getting ripped off at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

1. Frozen Sing-Along Celebration: Holiday Finale

My all-time favorite show at WDW is the Frozen Singalong Celebration. Sing-along to songs from Frozen with your favorite characters from Frozen with hilarious jokes and laughs for the entire family. (Even for Dad.) Ever since the release of Olaf's Frozen Adventure they created a special finale of the show that incorporates the new holiday songs. Let me tell you, I cry every time. It's a must do and doesn't require a separate ticket from general admission.

2. Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail

maya thermopolis on Instagram: “The Snow White tree at this years' Disney Springs Tree Trail is so beautiful!!! I love all the litte gems & apples 🍎💎❤️ #wdw…”

For those who don't want to pay for park admission, but want a quick Disney fix, Disney Springs now has a Christmas Tree Trail with a bunch of different trees decorated and themed like different Disney movies or rides. If you stick around long enough, it might even snow in the 100-degree heat!

3. Gingerbread Houses

If you walked the Christmas Tree Trail and still aren't feeling in the Christmas spirit, take a bus to different resorts and enjoy the giant gingerbread houses! At the Grand Floridian Hotel, they even sell gingerbread to eat inside the house! There are several other gingerbread sculptures around property at the Boardwalk Resort, the Contemporary Resort, and at the Beach Club Resort!

4. Candlelight Processional

At Epcot every year they have a chorus and orchestra that will sing classic Christmas songs accompanied by a special celebrity speaker that retell the story of Christmas. Even if you aren't religious, like me, it's still amazing to hear the beautiful songs being sung and watching speakers such as Neil Patrick Harris, Jodi Benson, John Stamos, Whoopi Goldberg, Auli'i Carvalho, Alfonso Ribeiro, and more.

5. Epcot International Festival of Holidays

Travel around the world (Epcot) and learn about how each country and culture uniquely celebrates Christmas. You can also visit kiosks around World Showcase and enjoy samples of seasonal cuisines from around the world. Finish off the night with a special IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth with a special Christmas finale!

6. Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!

Until Hollywood Studios finally opens Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge there is really no point and visiting the theme park with two rides open. Except during the holiday season when each night they transform the old façade of the Great Movie Ride with projections and lasers and even snow during a wonderful nighttime spectacular. If you make your way to Sunset Boulevard you can even watch the Hollywood Tower of Terror light up with festive projections and it'll even snow!

7. Frozen Holiday Wish

My top favorite thing to see during the holidays is the Cinderella Castle all lit up with lights that make it look like ice and snow. It's a tradition for me to watch Elsa light up the castle using her icy magic every night. It's the most magical experience I love to watch every holiday season. Catch me camping out in front of the castle stage every night when I'm done with my exams!

8. Chrsitmas Decor

Each park and even some hotels have their own unique holiday decorations. One of the biggest indicators that the holiday season is here is when all the decorations go up around the Magic Kingdom right after Halloween. The best way to get in the Christmas mood is to sit on Main Street U.S.A., listen to the Christmas music playing at dusk and watch the decorations light up while enjoying a gingerbread man cookie from the Main Street Confectionary.

9. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade

Now I know this parade only happens during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party but if you are able to make it to the Magic Kingdom from December 23rd to December 31st, they will be running performances twice a day! So if you have the guts and patience to brave the holiday crowds at the busiest place on earth, camp out for a parade spot all day and enjoy the Christmas parade!

10. Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration

Same thing for Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, applies for Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration. If you will be at Magic Kingdom from December 23rd to December 31st, be sure to camp out for a viewing spot to watch the most festive Christmas show on property! This show is a fairly new show where you can watch all your favorite Disney characters gather their friends for a wonderful celebration while singing along to Christmas hits.