15 Everyday Words & Phrases That Instantly Begin Playing A Disney Song In My Head

Here's to embracing all the magical songs Disney has given us.

123
Instagram

Fellow Disney lovers, you know what I'm talking about. You hear a word or phrase and a Disney tune can't help but pop in your head. Here's to embracing your love of Disney and all of the magical songs that come with it.

1. "Just around the corner"

"Just around the river bend, I look once more. Just around the river bend beyond the shore."

2. "You can do it"

"We can do it, we can do it. We can help-a Cinderelly."

3. "No worries"

"It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy. Hakuna Matata."

4. "Look at me"

"Look at me, I may never pass as a perfect bride or a perfect daughter."

5. "No chance"

"No chance, no way I won't say it, no no. It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love."

6. "Just do it"

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim, swim."

7. "Let it go"

"Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore."

8. "Someday"

"Someday my prince will come. Someday I'll find my love."

9. "I know you"

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam."

10. "I can go"

"I can go the distance. I will find my way if I can be strong."

11. "Mom knows best"

"Mother knows best, listen to your mother. It's a scary world out there."

12. "Be my guest"

"Be our guest, be our guest, put our service to the test."

13. "What's that?"

"What's this? What's this? There's color everywhere."

14. "Are we there yet?"

"And I'm almost there, I'm almost there. People down here think I'm crazy, but I don't care."

15. "I can't wait"

"Oh, I just can't wait to be king."