34 Disney Quotes To Get You Through Being An Adult

“Things will look better in the morning.”

1404
Instagram

Disney is one of the happiest places on this earth. It will make any person feel like they are a kid again. Being an adult sucks sometimes with the bills, work, responsibilities, the list never ends. Sometimes we just need to embrace your inner child and let go of all the stresses in our life. Here is a list of Disney quotes to get you through the awful parts of being an adult.

1. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” –Walt Disney

2. “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” –Pocahontas

3. “The greatest risk any of us will take, is to be seen as we are.” –Cinderella

4. “It’ll turn out all right in the end. You’ll see.” –Beauty and the Beast

5. “Remember who you are.” –The Lion King

6. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney

7. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” –Walt Disney

8. “Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” –Lilo and Stitch

9. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” –The Lion King

10. “Some people are worth melting for.” –Frozen

11. “They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” –Sleeping Beauty

12. “If you’re scared, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you!” –Bambi

13. “A dream is a wish your heart makes.” –Cinderella

14. “Just keep swimming.” –Finding Nemo

15. “So come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart with fly on wings, forever.” –Peter Pan

16. “Love is a song that never ends.” –Bambi

17. “When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world.” –The Lion King

18. “You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.” –Beauty and the Beast

19. “Hakuna matata. It means no worries for the rest of your days.” –The Lion King

20. “Giving up is for rookies.” –Hercules

21. “There is nowhere you could go that I won’t be with you.” –Moana

22. “Adventure is out there.” –Up

23. “The very things that hold you down, are going to lift you up.” –Dumbo

24. “Like so many things, it is not what is outside but what is inside that counts.” –Aladdin

25. “The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake.” –The Little Mermaid

26. “Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” –Snow White

27. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” The Princess and the Frog

28. “Whatever you do, do it well.” –Walt Disney

29. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” –Winnie the Pooh

30. “The difference in winning and losing is most often not quitting.” –Walt Disney

31. “Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting it.” –Peter Pan

32. “I will fly, chase the wind, and touch the sky.” –Brave

33. “Things will look better in the morning.” – The Jungle Book

34. “When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you.” –Pinocchio