What Disney Character Are You According To Your Zodiac Sign?

Have you ever wondered if you're more of a Flynn Rider or a Snow White?

3324
Alamy Stock Photo

Have you ever wondered what Disney character you would be based off on your zodiac sign? Look no further! Here is a list of who you would be.

1.) Aries - Flynn Rider (Tangled)

Aries, your adventurous, lively spirit makes you always up for a quest across the kingdom! However, you’re sometimes arrogant and self-absorbed, so it totally makes sense that you’d worry that they didn’t get your nose right at an inopportune time, just like Flynn!

2.) Taurus - Jane (Tarzan)

Taurus’s are known for their reliability and generosity, while still maintaining their own independence. But, the rams are also known to be stubborn and sometimes a bit possessive. You're Jane! Jane is reliable and willing to help when someone she loves needs it, but she's been set in her ways and can sometimes be possessive about her stuff.

3.) Gemini - Genie (Aladdin)

Gemini's are known for being flexible, versatile, and witty, but they lack consistency and are often superficial. Genie is versatile and able to adapt to make any situation better, and he always has something funny to say, but he could sometimes be inconsistent in his train of thoughts. Genie is a Gemini!

4).Cancer - Marlin (Finding Nemo)

Cancer's are faithful, loving, and protective, but they can sometimes be clingy, overemotional, and pessimistic. Marlin is faithful to his son, and he can sometimes be protective to the point of being over-protective. But, he loves his son, none the less.

5.) Leo - Simba (The Lion King)

Leo's are always confident, sure of themselves, straightforward. But, they can sometimes be stubborn, egotistical, and arrogant. Simba displays literally all of these qualities in "Just Can't Wait to be King," so there's no way that he isn't a Leo himself!

6.) Virgo - Nani (Lilo and Stitch)

Virgo, you are reliable and trustworthy, while still staying practical when your friends need to hear it like it is. But sometimes, people can see you as critical, harsh, or judgemental. You and Nani have that in common! She puts her whole life on hold to stay true to her sister.

7.) Libra - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

If nothing else, Libras are known for their charm, tact, and romantic view of life. But sometimes, Libras can be superficial, detached, and a bit lazy. Aurora is a perfect Libra! I mean, she imagines up a whole dance sequence after seeing a man one time and then falls asleep for the rest of the movie! How much more specific can you get?

Attribution: Music Box Theater

8.) Scorpio - Meg (Hercules)

Scorpios are brave, balanced, and intuitive. But, you can sometimes be resentful, manipulative, and secretive. Meg fits right in! She's brave enough to help Herc save the day and she's intuitive enough to realize that Hercules is special, but she manipulates him and lies to him in the beginning.

9.) Saggitarius - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

Sagittarius's are adventurous, generous, and imaginative, but they can be careless, impatient, and overconfident. Peter Pan fits the stereotype! Peter Pan loves to go on adventures, dream up scenarios, and help his friends out of a pickle, but he can sometimes be careless and overconfident, putting his own needs before those of others and getting himself and his friends into trouble.

10.) Capricorn - Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)

Capricorns are practical, ambitious, and disciplined, but they can sometimes be seen as pessimistic and stubborn. Tiana works hard for what she wants and always sticks to her plan, but she realizes that she should enjoy the ride more throughout the movie!

11.) Aquarius - Li Shang (Mulan)

Aquarius's are independent, loyal, and care deeply about others, but they can be stubborn, detached, and aloof. Li Shang, ever the military general, is independent, but still cares deeply about his men. However, he has a hard time getting close to people, and he is very set in his ways.

12.) Pisces - Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)

Pisces are kind, compassionate, and selfless, but they can be oversensitive, escapist and too idealistic. Snow White is kind to everyone she meets and she always dreams big, but sometimes, she uses her fantasies to escape from her reality.