50 Disney Channel Original Movies That'll Make You Nostalgic About Our Teen Years

Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me.

3483
YouTube

Disney Channel Original Movies were a huge part of everyone's childhood. You had to at least have one you enjoyed watching! Here is a list of some of the few movies you could watch for some trips down memory lane.

1.Cadet Kelly

After the remarriage of her mother, Kelly is forced to leave her old life and attend military school, ugh. Played by the iconic Hilary Duff, Kelley needs to fit in but also look good, if she wants to avoid Cadet Court.

2.Under Wraps

After finding a mummy in the basement of a house, three kids must take care of their newly resurrected visitor.

3.Halloweentown

After learning her mother has kept the secret of being a witch from her, Marnie Piper must save a magical haven while also learning to master her powers.

4.The Cheetah Girls

Four best friends form a singing group and want to win their high school talent show. Along the way the way they are distracted by the pressures of stardom, testing their friendship and abilities.

5. Genius

A young genius turns to a double life as a high school bad boy in an attempt to make friends. Can he keep both lives in check?

6.The Thirteenth Year

Adopted athlete Cody has just turned 13 and is a successful swimmer. Turns out swimming isn't just a skill he developed, it's in his genes.

7. Get A Clue

Starring a young Lindsay Lindsay Lohan, her character, Lexy, is a journalist with her school newspaper. After a teacher in one of her articles goes missing, it's up to her and her friends to solve the case!

8. The Poof Point

Children of two scientists discover their parents invented an anti-aging machine and have accidentally used it on themselves. Now they have to deal with raising their parents in their child-like state.

9. Go Figure

A young figure skater Katelin is offered the chance to be coached by an elite coach at an expensive boarding school. To help afford this, Katelin must join the hockey team along with figure skating to help pay for her tuition. Can she balance being a "twirl girl" and being on the team?

10. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century

Zenon is a young girl living in 2049 in a space station orbiting Earth. She is grounded (quite literally) and sent to Earth for the first time ever to live with her aunt.

11. Pixel Perfect

Helping out his friend, Roscoe builds a human hologram named Loretta who will be able to dance for Samantha's band. However, Loretta may be more than just a hologram.

12. Stuck in the Suburbs

Teenager Brittany has a fan crush on hit pop singer Jordan Cahill. After running into him at a video shoot, they accidentally pick up each other's phone in the moment. Can having her idols phone change her life or Jordan's for the better?

13. Now You See It

Aspiring Tv producer Allyson (Alyson Michalka) works to produce a new reality about aspiring magicians. Desperate to find a shining star for her show, she finds talented Danny who seems to be one of the best contestants she's seen so far. But are his tricks really tricks or something more?

14. Smart House

Young Ben wins a competition for a special computerized house with artificial intelligence. It can do chores and make their lives a lot easier. Is it really the dream house or could it have a mind of its own?

15. Don't Look Under The Bed

Strange pranks are happening around Frances' town and it seems the likely culprit would be her. With the help of imaginary friend Larry, she must prove the town and her family that she's not crazy and defeat the Boogeyman.

16. Life is Ruff

Calvin (Kyle Massey) really wants an expensive limited edition comic book and fast. He adopts a dog from a shelter in order to win a dog show in order to earn the money he needs.

17. Starstruck

Sara is a huge fan of teen idol, Christopher Wilde, and is hoping to meet him on her spring break trip to Hollywood. Her sister, Jessica, who is not as impressed by Christopher as her sister, ends up meeting him and making a potential connection.

18.Camp Rock

After her mom is offered a job in the kitchen, shy singer Mitchie gets to live her dream of attending an elite music camp. Que the title.

19. Cow Belles

Spoiled sisters played by real-life sister duo Aly & AJ are forced to work at their father's dairy farm in an attempt to teach them responsibility.

20. Up, Up, and Away

Scott comes from a family of superheroes. Sadly, the superhero gene has appeared to skip him so he pretends to have developed powers and make his own hero legacy.

21. Gotta Kick It Up

Based off a true story, girls from a school with a wide variety of Latin-American student body form their own dance team and incorporate their culture into their moves.

22. Hatching Pete

Shy student Pete (Jason Dolley) agrees to switch places with his friend (Mitchel Musso) and be the school mascot.

23. Princess Protection Program

Iconic duo Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez play the roles of a princess in hiding and the normal girl tasked with making sure she fits in.

24. Twitches

Identical twins (played by Tia and Tamera Mowry) were separated at birth and taken to the human world, unknowing of their real origins in a magical world. Reunited on their twenty-first birthday they must learn to control the magical powers they were born with and finally defeat the dark entity that forced them to leave as infants.

25. Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior

Wendy just wants to campaign and win homecoming queen but finds out she is the reincarnation of a mighty warrior that can defeat an impending evil. She must now learn the ancient secrets of martial arts

26. Eddie's Million Dollar Cookoff

Baseball player Eddie loves cooking in his spare time. When he learns of a cooking competition that could get him into a potential school, he must choose between his two interests.

27. The Luck of the Irish

After losing his family's lucky coin, Kyle discovers he comes from a family of leprechauns trying to pass as normal humans. Now it's up to him to get his luck back.

28. Kim Possible: A Stich in Time

From the Kim Possible series, Kim must travel through time to stop the villains who have their hands on a time-traveling artifact before the future is lost forever,

29. Minute Men

Three friends form a time-traveling group to go back and prevent their classmates embarrassing moments. However, the machine starts to have consequences.

30. Double Teamed

Twins go to a better school to better their chances of an athletic scholarship. They find that the sport of their choice may not be the one they really want to play.

31. Read It and Weep

After accidentally submitting a journal entry instead of a homework assignment, Jamie has her work published as a popular book.

32. The Color of Friendship

In 1977, African American teenager Piper welcomes Mahree, a Caucasian South African, into her home as an exchange student.

33. Can of Worms

Mike sends a message into outer space, believing he does not belong on Earth. In response, a door in the universe is open releasing the aliens into his world.

34. Dadnapped

Daughter of a famous author, Melissa just wants more time with her dad. After he is kidnapped, it is up to her to save him.

35. Jump In!

Corbin Blue stars as a boxer who fills in on a double dutch team.

36. High School Musical

One of the most successful Disney Channel movies, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens star as star-crossed high school loves from opposite cliques united by their love of singing.

37. A Ring of Endless Light

During a visit to her grandfather's island, Vicky discovers she can communicate telepathically with two dolphins and must save them.

38. Stepsister From Planet Weird

Megan is an ordinary teenager until her mother starts dating a new guy who happens to be an alien. His daughter is just as strange.

39. Quints

Jamie is a girl who doesn't want constant attention from her parents being the only child. She gets her wish when her mother becomes pregnant with quintuplets.

40. Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire

Adam will do anything to get his mom out of the house after being grounded. Even setting her up with a vampire?

41. Phantom of the Megaplex

Teenager Riley is the assistant manager of a movie theater notoriously haunted by a phantom that likes to sabotage the theater.

42. You Wish!

Alex is constantly being tormented by his annoying little brother until one day he wishes he didn't have one. He wakes up to find out his former little brother is a child star and Alex is now popular.

43. The Scream Team

Two children move to a new town after the passing of their grandfather. There they find a secret group of ghosts helping others pass over, but there is evil bent on capturing all the ghosts before they can cross over.

44. The Ultimate Christmas Present

Two girls find a snow machine in the woods that belongs to Santa Claus and use it to make it snow in Los Angeles.

45. Lemonade Mouth

Five teenagers meet in detention and decide to form a band based off of their beliefs in self-expression and oppression.

46. The Proud Family Movie

From the Proud Family series, Penny and her family are invited to a private island in attempts to get a secret formula from her father.

47. The Even Stevens Movie

The Steven's are invited to a private island that unknown to them will pit them against each other in a battle for survival. Cameras will be on them as sides are divided.

48. Kim Possible: So the Drama

From the Kim Possible series, Kim realizes that with crime-fighting she hasn't been able to find a boyfriend leaving her feeling outcast in a foreshadowing of the upcoming dance. However, she soon finds the attention of a new student. Is he really "all that" and how does Ron feel about all of this?

49. The Suite Life Movie

After a failed internship, Zach and Cody are invited to a mysterious research project that studies the connection of twins.

50. Teen Beach Movie

Friends Brady and Mack are transported into a 1960's musical movie where bikers and surfers fight over the rights to a beach hangout.

Rewatch some of these old classics and relive some of your childhood!