Forget Europe, Here's Why I'd Rather Go To Disney World

7 reasons why Walt Disney World is the most magical place on Earth.

318
Morgan Wall

Ahhhh, summertime. A time of lying in the sun trying to get that perfect tan, working countless hours to delay the financial burdens of being a college student, swimming in a pool until your fingers become wrinkly, and - the best part yet - VACATIONING!

Some people believe that you have to travel far and wide in order to get all you want out of your vacation, but here's the secret: you don't have to!

Walt Disney World is the perfect place to go on vacation, and here's why:

The food

The food at Disney World ranks as some of the best delicacies in the entire world! Yeah, it's that good! Disney is home to many fun and scrumptious snacks, including (but not limited to): Mickey-shaped pretzels, ice cream bars, gigantic hot dogs, yummy poolside cocktails, and CUPCAKES!

At select restaurants, you can also meet your favorite characters while eating a variety of different foods! Some guests also get the fantastic opportunity to dine like royalty in Cinderella's castle or in the Beast's castle at the Magic Kingdom. There are so many different food experiences at Disney World, you won't have any time to have bored tastebuds!

New things around every corner

Walt Disney, the man behind the mouse, once said, "we keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney believed that changing is one of the essential aspects of life, and that is exactly what Walt Disney World is always doing! Disney's Imagineers are continually thinking up new and exciting improvements to the parks and resort hotels around the Walt Disney World property to keep up with the latest trends and expectations of their guests! You never know what is up and coming around the corner!

The cast members

Cast members at Disney are gifts sent from Heaven above. They make it their constant mission to ensure the happiness of their guest and do everything in their power to make sure the magic continues at Disney. Whether it's playing music and games at the pool, transforming a little girl into her favorite princess at the Bippity Boppity Boutique, or just a kind smile as they escort you onto a ride, the employees at Disney World are some of the best and supply the happiest customer service around!

The cultural diversity

Most people believe that one has to travel to a different country to experience different cultures and new experiences, but they don't have to! Disney World is full of people and cultures from all over the world! Disney's Epcot is home to the world showcase which allows you to walk through 11 different countries where you are can eat and drink some of the traditional foods from these different cultures, as well as talk to actual cast members who are from the different countries! It is indeed an experience you will never forget!

Fun for all ages!

Walt Disney World accommodates kids of all ages! Whether you're 6 or 96, there is something for you at Disney! From the countless character meet and greets and the parades at the park or drinking around the world at Epcot, Disney has something in store for the little kid in everyone to enjoy!

The atmosphere

Disney is not known as the "happiest place on Earth" for no reason! The atmosphere at Disney is magical and has the power to bring a smile to even the grumpiest of dwarves (haha, see what I did there?)! You never understand true happiness until you see a child see their favorite character for the first time, or dancing during one of Disney's many shows and parades! Whether you're at the pool or park, the cast members do everything they can to make sure you have a happy and magical stay at Disney World.

Magical celebrations every night

Every night, each Disney park has a special celebration to end the day on a happy note and bring a smile to the guests' faces before the park closes! Travel to Disney's Animal Kingdom and watch "River of Light," this show uses water screens, fountains, lasers, music, boats, floats, and fire to show the colorful world of animals and nature. At Disney's Hollywood Studios, guests get to see the forces of good and evil battling it out in Mickey's dream during an outdoor, nighttime musical involving all of their favorite Disney characters called "Fantasmic."

Head on over to Disney's Epcot and behold the past, present and future of Earth at this stunning fireworks show that celebrates the spirit of humanity during "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth." Disney's Magic Kingdom is packed full of special celebrations throughout the day! At various time's throughout the day guests get to dance and sing with their favorite characters during the "Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party" on Main Street USA. Witness the spectacular fireworks showcase, "Happily Ever After," behind Cinderella's castle in a showcase of Disney history and send the powerful message to guests that with love and happiness in their heart, anyone can have their own happily ever after.

Disney World is a place where dreams have the ability to can come true. If you do not own a passport and still want to have the vacation of a lifetime, look no further than the Walt Disney World resort!

See ya real soon!