Discussing The Obvious- Why You Shouldn't Write An Article When You're Tired

69

When you are tired everything is horrible. You have this tendency to not care at all. Right now, I am very tired. Still, I want to write an article that inspires those around me to be the best of themselves. I want those who read this article to get something out this article. It may not be much, but I am sure to give you quality worth reading.

Odyssey articles are fun to write. You get to enjoy the world that you create in each piece that you publish. My favorite part about writing an article is when I share information that ends up being constructive in people’s lives. Currently, the constructive material that I want to share is not coming out very well in this article. When your mind hits a billion road blocks, all you see is yourself closing your eyes and drifting off into a deep beautiful sleep. You usually don’t get any important ideas from being tired. Most of what you will be thinking is muddled down into this hazy distorted picture. Then you wake up the next day thinking about why you forced words out of your mind and onto a computer screen.

If I were smart right now, I wouldn’t be sharing this article. In fact, the only important material that I have shared with you so far is extremely obvious- do not to write when you are tired. I want to tell myself, “You can do better Michaela,” but I know that’s a lie for the state I’m in right now. I could be writing about something very interesting. Like this cute little puppy that I saw today. Or the fact that I find pineapples the coolest fruit around. I think pineapples are so cool that I have a giant pineapple tapestry in my dorm room that I paid $60 for (yeah, that wasn’t the best decision). I bet I could even write an interesting review on why I think pop culture is not overrated. All these subjects sound so interesting for someone who is mentally functioning at full capacity. But alas, I don’t believe I can produce something to its full potential. So instead, I will just rant about all these things I could say but won’t take any time to do.

Currently, I have this depiction in my mind of me finishing my last words. I can go to sleep and wake up the next day realizing that I obviously did not write the best article. I’ll probably be embarrassed about the lack of importance in my words. For now, I will live with the regret that I am going to have later on. Maybe I will inspire people to write when they aren’t ready to fall on their face. But then again, isn’t that what college is all about? I hope you found something meaningful out of this article. If you didn’t, I am happy you want to waste your time reading something that is probably ridiculous. Stay tuned for next week everybody.