Dinosaurs coloring pages for color - DDC123

Today we are going to download some dinosaurs to print and color. You can visit DDC123 to Download and print for free: Dinosauri da colorare

75

New coloring book with drawings of dinosaurs to color . Today we are going to download some dinosaurs to print and color. Below you will find different sheets to paint with dinosaurs, and at the end of this publication a PDF file with all the sheets to comfortably print the entire notebook.

Free printable dinosaur drawings

Download these free coloring pages of different types of dinosaurs: flying, triceratops, riplodocus, velociraptor, t-rex tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus... Do you want to know more about them? Keep reading.

Baby dinosaurs to paint

Do you like these dinosaur babies? We have thought that you would like to paint some dino-babies, so we have prepared these beautiful coloring sheets:

Dinosaur coloring book

As with many of our activity sheets and coloring pages, our dinosaurs also have their own PDF workbook that you can download and print. Printable notebooks are the most convenient way to get these tabs. Downloading our free dinosaur coloring book is an easy way for children to learn about the science and history of the Earth, and the types of dinosaurs that ever existed.

The link to download the dinosaur coloring book is here .

If you liked these dinosaurs, you can also take a look at our other free coloring pages . We recommend the unicorn drawing book , the princesses to paint and our book of mandalas in PDF to print .

dinosaurs for kids

We also want to leave you a little more information about dinosaurs. You can use this information if children ask you questions or are curious about them. Coloring dinosaurs is a way of bringing children closer to learning about the evolution and history of our planet . On the other hand, coloring pages are a way to stimulate creativity in children.

What were the dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs were prehistoric animals that lived millions of years ago. Its name comes from the Greek, dinosauria, and means: terrible lizards. They lived during the Mesozoic era, more than 200 million years ago, from the Jurassic to the Cretaceous period. The dinosaurs became extinct at the end of the Cretaceous period during the great mass extinction. Some birds survived this extinction, and are the distant ancestors of some species that we know today.

The representations (illustrations, drawings, etc…) are based on the fossils that have been found of them. They were a very varied group of animals, there were more than 1,000 different species of dinosaurs. Some of them were carnivores, while others were herbivores. There are also differences in their way of walking. Some dinosaurs were bipedal (they walked on two legs), others were quadrupedal (they walked on 4 legs), others flew, etc… Many of them had horns, crests or spines.