Despite The Unknown, Enjoy Every Moment

Despite The Unknown, Enjoy Every Moment

Times are uncertain, but continue to live your best life.

23
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-woman-in-a-sunflower-field-906002/

With each coming day, it seems like we will never get through this. We keep getting bad news or words of uncertainty.

Families are struggling to stay sane, while also worrying about finances and schooling. Businesses are afraid of closing up shop because of how long they have been on hold. Essential workers, especially in our healthcare system, are tirelessly doing the best they can to help others.

Although it may seem like this will never end, it will. Although it may seem like we can't do anything, we still can.

Be generous. Do something you have always wanted to do for someone. Show them how much you care.

Go outside whenever the weather allows it and enjoy nature. Look at the clouds and how they are moving. Find some flowers to plant, to smell, to pick, to enjoy.

Take a drive and ride with the windows down. Blast the music and sing at the top of your lungs. Smile.

Do some gardening or cleaning. Do some work early so that you have more time to do other hobbies. Take advantage of the ingredients you have in your house, and cook or bake something you have always wanted to try.

Go for a walk or run. Exercise. Don't damper on your old routine because suddenly everything has changed.

There is change all over. Through this pandemic, the world is still turning. Be thankful for that.

Earth is prettier because we are taking more care of ourselves, of our home. Enjoy this as this may not last once our new normal is initiated.

We all miss the lives we used to live. Interacting with people, seeing our families, gathering for birthdays, holidays, concerts, church. We miss the freedom of being able to go to the store without a care in the world, but doesn't that make you think?

We took so many things for granted, so I pray we don't do that anymore after this is over.

Despite the unknown, the uncertainty, the fear, enjoy every single moment. With your family, with your pets, with your friends and significant others (via FaceTime or social distancing OF COURSE). Hey, even with your schoolwork because, really, it could be worse.

Continue to pray, continue to have hope, have faith. Continue to smile through the storm. We will see that light at the end of the tunnel, but until then, continue to live.

Live your best life. Once this is over, we will come out stronger, better people. Life will be different, but hold on to the positivity. We can still have fun, and we will still have fun.

Again, the world is still turning.

And thank God for that.