24 Ways You Can Demand Justice For Black Lives Now,
Currently

24 Ways You Can Demand Justice For Black Lives Now, Most Of Which Take Less Than 5 Minutes

Now is the time to take action.

1549
Odyssey / Unsplash

The recent, unjust deaths of Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and George Floyd have sparked nationwide protests against systemic racism, police brutality, and the oppression that Black Americans face every day. Many activists and supporters have taken to the streets of their cities to stand in solidarity and ignite a change.

Now is the time to do something. Open yourself up to learning through uncomfortable conversations and educational resources. Speak up against racism and injustices. Reposting information to your Instagram story isn't unproductive, but it's just the start of what you can and should do.

If you call yourself an ally but are feeling helpless or unsure, the following actions are all ways in which you can make a real difference.

9. Continue to amplify Black voices on your social media. 

10. Leave a message for the Louisville Mayor at (502) 574-2003 demanding justice for Breonna Taylor.

From Your Site Articles