Videos Of Police Violence Against George Floyd Protestors
Currently

13 Videos Showing Police Violence In George Floyd Protests Across The Country

The protests, in the midst of coronavirus, show just how fed up people are with the unjust murder of black people by racist police, white people, and others.

1110

In the wake of George Floyd's death, protests across the country have broken out.

The protests, in the midst of a pandemic that spreads person to person, show just how fed up people are with the unjust murder of black people by racist police, white people, and others.

However, in many peaceful protests happening across the country the heavy presence of police has led to police violence in situations that do not call for it. This violence inevitably leads to the protests being seen as violent, antithetical to the message of Black Lives Matter, and turns people against the protests and the movement.

And, yet, in many cases it is not the protestors who instigate the violence. Here are 13 videos showing the police using violence against protestors across the country.

1. Houston, Texas

2. New York City

3. Las Vegas, NV

4. Atlanta, GA

5. Columbus, OH

6. Detroit, MI

7. San Jose, CA

8. Los Angeles, CA

9. Seattle, WA