Delicious Thanksgiving Ideas

Delicious Thanksgiving Ideas

*sings* It's the most delicious time of the year!

6544
Delicious Thanksgiving Ideas
Hallmark

Well, it's that time of year again! Thanksgiving is only a week away. The time when we watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV, get together with family, and pig out on dinner and dessert. Speaking of dinner and dessert, I have compiled a few side dish and dessert ideas for those of you who are unsure of what you want to serve with your turkey. It's time to be thankful for knowing exactly what you want to serve up for the fam this Thanksgiving! Feast your eyes on all these delicious side dish and dessert ideas!

1. Macaroni and Cheese

My grandma taught me how to make this when I stayed with her this past summer. Macaroni and cheese is very easy to make and it's sure to be a big hit. I memorized how to make it, so here are some instructions for you:

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

2. Add water to a pot and bring a cup of uncooked elbow macaroni to a boil. (If you are serving more than 4 or more people, use two cups instead of one).

3. Once the pasta is cooked, dump it into a strainer to drain the water.

4. Dump the pasta back into the pot for the time being.

5. Pour 2-3 cups of milk and add 2 tbsp of butter into an oven dish.

6. Sprinkle some pepper into the milk and butter and then sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese.

7. Add the pasta into the oven dish and then sprinkle more shredded cheese on top of the pasta.

8. Cook it in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes.

9. Viola! You've got yourself some homemade mac and cheese! (Better than that stuff in the blue box, right?)

2. Biscuits

A holiday dinner classic!

3. Mixed Vegetables

Can't get everyone to agree on what kind of vegetable they want? Mixed vegetables are the perfect solution! That way, you can serve up everyone's favorite vegetables at the same time.

4. Pumpkin Pie

It's a little cliche, but I'm pretty sure this is the most popular Thanksgiving dessert in the country.

5. Marble Cake

If you like both yellow and chocolate cake, then this is the perfect combination of both!

6. Banana Pudding

A simple, but delicious dessert.

Well everyone, I hope this helped you decide what to put on the dinner table for Thanksgiving this year. I wish you the best of luck. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! God bless.