A Definitive Ranking Of Songs From Taylor Swift's New Album

"But then you stabbed me in the back while shaking my hand."

141
Instagram

15. Don't Blame Me

Best Lyric: "Love made me crazy. If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right."

14. So It Goes...

Best Lyric: "I'm yours to keep and I'm yours to lose."

13. ...Ready For It?

Best Lyric: "In the middle of the night, in my dreams, you should see the things we do."

12. Look What You Made Me Do

Best Lyric: "I'm sorry the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now. Why? Cause she's dead!"

11. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Best Lyric: "Could've spent forever with your hands in my pockets, picture of your face in an invisible locket."

10. I Did Something Bad

Best Lyric: "They're burning all the witches even if you aren't one."

9. King Of My Heart

Best Lyric: "Salute to me, I'm your American Queen and you move to me like I'm a Motown beat."

8. Dress

Best Lyric: "All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation. My hands are shaking from holding back from you."

7. Getaway Car

Best Lyric: "I wanted to leave him. I needed a reason."

6. Call It What You Want

Best Lyric: "And I know I make the same mistakes everytime: bridges burn, I never learn, at least I did one thing right."

5. Gorgeous

Best Lyric: "There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats.... alone... unless you wanna come along."

4. End Game

Best Lyric: "And you heard about me, ooh. I got some big enemies."

3. Delicate

Best Lyric: "This ain't for the best. My reputation's never been worse, so you must like me for me."

2. New Year's Day

Best Lyric: "I want your midnights, but I'll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year's Day."

1. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Best Lyric: "But then you stabbed me in the back while shaking my hand."