A Definitive List of Today's Strongest Women

Some of today's strongest women often go unrecognized.

51
106.5 End Online

Women all across the world are being recognized for their resilience, determination, and strength. Malala Yousafzai, Michelle Obama, Maya Angelou. Women are changing the face of this earth as we know it, each and every day. However, there are a few women who go above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis. Here is a definitive list of the most influential, strongest women in the world.

1. Mothers

That's it. This one is for the moms. I'd like to thank all mothers out there, from the mother of three running their little ones to soccer practice, single mothers making it work, grandmothers who give a helping hand, or any woman out there who serves as a role model for someone, and most importantly, my own mother. No one can even begin to shine a light on how amazing you are and the love you show. You are selfless when you can be selfish. You are calm when you could be enraged. You are patient when you can be short and irritated. Mothers are loving superheroes of our everyday life.

Thank you so much for everything you do, everything we see and everything we don't see. You work ten times more behind the scenes than we, your children, see. And for that, words can't express our gratitude and love. Thank you, Mom. I could not have done it without you.

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
-Abraham Lincoln