DEED & TRUTH

DEED & TRUTH

Little did you know it wasn't just when you were behind the camera that I was looking up to you.

7
DEED & TRUTH

How can my words ever repay you? You stepped up to the plate when you weren’t even asked to. I was never your responsibility, but somehow my name was always high among your list of prioritizes.Whether it was waking me up to ensure I went to school or just being someone I could lean on when the world turned cruel. You were always making sure I was the best I could be and a constant reminder that somebody was proud of me. When everything in my life became chaotic & I was convinced the mayhem could never be silenced.. I looked up and there you were stopping all the madness.

I know with you I’m always safe. Your being alone forces the havoc to take a break. Your love continually showing me a better way.. It was never just about what you said. Its how you live. I’m sorry I didn’t realize just how many times you pulled me out of the sinking sand. Always taking me in time and time again. You never let me do without even before I was old enough to count. Remember when I was little and decided to go to your house when I ran away from home? I didn’t even make it half way up the road.

I can still replay the countless times we went shopping, and how Nanny kept us in shape with all that walking. Every person you meet is so important to you. Not another soul is capable of caring the way you do. I wouldn't trade one moment with you for the world. I remember being so in awe of you when I was a little girl. Watching you be the boss when you were at work. Selfless but so self-assured, how carefully you chose your every word.. I remember thinking I have the coolest aunt in the world! What really puts my words at a loss is how you love so hard without ever counting the cost.

Your biggest hope has always been that I would make something out of myself. Well I think its safe to say I'm not the only one who would be lost without your continuous help. Turns out there is a whole bunch of people who see the good in you. Everyone around you wanted to help me fill this page with truth... So when I say everybody is always talking about you to me this is what I mean. Now without further ado. To the aunt who is everything she didn’t have to be. I hope I did okay at telling you I love you..

“She’s always been a fantastic daughter to me. Only word I can use to describe her. Fantastic”

"She is always doing doing doing for people”

“She is without a doubt one of the most authentic leaders who severs children,parents,colleagues, and her community with her entire heart. I know with all my heart I would trust her judgement. She is the real deal and inspires me with the grace she is.”

1 John 3:18

"Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed an in truth"