A Letter To My Special Someone

A Letter To My Special Someone

Thank you for continuing to love me with all the broken pieces of your heart.

2974
A Letter To My Special Someone
Indochina Explorers

February is the birth month of someone who is really special to me, so I decided to write something I cannot even describe whether it is a thank you note, a love letter, or any other type of message to to address a loved one. Without hesitating, let me address him.

Dear Papi Tchoulo,

There was a time if someone told me that true love exists I would disagree. I did not know what was it like to have a real passion for someone. To me, true love was just a myth. When I decided to give life a second chance, I was not ready because I still had all the bad memories that made me think about going along with the game to prevent myself from getting hurt again either in a relationship or friendship.

I did not know that love could make someone so strong. I watched you holding up on it all while comforting me and waking up my mind. How could someone remind me of my worth after hurting him? How could someone continue to call me his princess after being such a witch?

I felt like I was living War Room in real life with even more battles to fight. You were the only warrior on my side. I was weak. I had no strength to fight a war that I even started myself. You were all the tools I needed to fight the battle, and you will always be those tools to continue fighting until we conquer. You had remained firm so that I could be strong. You were the only one who did not stop believing in me. You were still there when I was the topic of every discussion around you that could cause you so much pain to give up.

Until now I can remember how you would tell me:

"Even if you hurt me, I cannot be without you for a second." "You did not know when I started loving you." "I will continue to love you even after you decide to go on without me."

Man, I thought I was dreaming. I had to pinch myself to wake up from this dream that looks so beautifully amazing, but no I was not dreaming; I found myself wide awake.

During those moments, you had shown me that even pain cannot change real feelings because they are constant. I also experienced you continue to tell me to let you charge your phone so you could talk to me. You did not stop making the effort. Once again, I thought I was dreaming, except it was not the nightmare I thought I was about to have, but instead, I realize that the reality can seem like a dream when it is so pure

Thank you for being the one who has been there through it all, Thick and thin, ups and downs, good times and bad times. Thank you for being there even with your broken heart. You were there even when everyone saw you as their comedy show to laugh.

I would be beyond ungrateful to not thank you before the end of this year.

Thankfully,

Your Princess

Why not a little note to you all who were amazed at my trouble?

Thank you for making me realize how strong I could be. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to know that someone is watching every step I make, so I can always do better. Thank you for teasing me and making me the girl I became today. Thank you for the trial. I needed it to seek the best in me. I am not mad, but glad that someone opens my eyes to see the light that was hidden behind my ignorance. From now on, I will remember "to always look upon the donut and not upon the hole". I will also continue to reach out to the stars.

My 5 top pieces of advice to you (ladies and gentlemen) who still think true love is mythical.

1. Unlock yourself from the insecurities.

2. Stop being available to those who do not value you.

3. Quit letting yourself be someone's option.

4. Learn how to say no.

5. Most importantly believe in yourself.

There are still people out there who know how to love.

Thank you for reading my letter to my special someone. I wish you luck finding yours if you have not yet.