December Is Dropping Albums

December Is Dropping Albums

If you're a fan of hip-hop, December 2016 is going to rock.

20
December Is Dropping Albums
rukkus.com

Depending on what type of music you like, some of the hottest artist are releasing albums this December. Here's a list of dates, artists and even early tracks for fans in the music world.

1. J. Cole- 4 Your Eyez Only (December 9th)

Cole is one of hip-hop's legends, and for his fans, this wait couldn't have been longer. He even released two songs early, "Everybody Gotta Die" that came with a new video that you can see here, and another called "False Prophets". There is even rumor that he disses famous Kanye West in the second released song, but take a listen yourself to confirm or deny that one.

2. Drake- More Life (TBD)

Drake posted an album cover on his Instagram page in October, letting fans know that December would be the drop date for this upcoming album. As far as we know, the tracks include some creative lines from the artist himself while also featuring fellow rappers like 21 Savage.

3. Kid Cudi- Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin' (December 16th)

After Cudi admitted himself for help with depression, this album was put on hold. For many of his fans, we were devastated, but understood that he was just doin' him. He's always been there for us, so he released a track on December 1st with Travis Scott, with availability to pre-order the new album on iTunes.

4. Childish Gambino- Awake, My Love! (December 2nd)

It's not too late to go hear the newest of Gambino! It's available pretty much everywhere, including iTunes, Amazon, and even Spotify. It's definitely one to check out. Even music guru,Questlove said, "The music is so lush man".