Every College Student Is Debbie Downer During The End Of The Semester

7 Ways Debbie Downer Represented Every College Student During The End Of The Semester

"WAH WAH"

192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZF6EK7x4Dk

Anyone who has ever seen SNL knows who Debbie Downer is. From her revelations of bad news to negative opinions about just about everything, Debbie Downer has it rough. Here are 8 ways Debbie Downer represented every college student during the end of the semester:

When your professor assigns yet another assignment

As if you don't already have to write four essays and a thematic analysis about that book you never bought

When you're sitting in class and the professor says, "Alright pop quiz!"

And you definitely didn't do the reading.

When you have to steal food off of your friend's plate while they're not looking

You ran out of meal swipes weeks ago.

When your professor says, "Hand in your homework!"

We had homework?

When you realize you left your keys and ID in your room and you have to wait for an RA to come unlock your door

"Where are they?!"

Everyone is sick

No sleep + sore throat + runny nose = not writing that Philosophy paper

The end of the semester sucks!