Dear Future Boyfriend

Dear Future Boyfriend

Please don't be scared by this note, but don't take it lightly either.

15
Dear Future Boyfriend
www.quotesgram.com

Dear Future Boyfriend,

Hey there. I hope you are well. You may be wondering why I am writing this to you. I’m writing this to you because you may not know me very well yet, or you think you know me pretty well. Maybe we’ve been friends for a little while, or for a long time. Maybe we just met by accident. Regardless, you need to read this, and you need to know a few things before jumping into this relationship.

For starters, I am very much committed. My past relationships have been pretty lengthy, one being just over a year, the other being nearly four years. So, I think it goes without saying, but I will anyways, that you won’t have to worry about me. I’m not going to be unfaithful, or even be shady. If I wasn’t going to commit to you I would have left by now. I’m only saying this because you might be wary when it comes to starting a new relationship, and that’s okay. To be honest, I might be too, but if it’s the right time for both of us then everything will be okay.

If I am wary and nervous around you, please keep in mind that it is because I have been hurt before, and I’m going to be scared of being hurt again. I’ve been lied to, and maybe even cheated on. To be honest I don’t even want to know the truth about that. Also, please note that, at first, I am going to be so shy around you. Even if I know you as a friend first, the whole dynamic of our relationship is going to change, but I’ll bounce back. I’m going to be shy around your family too, but I’ll come around.

Please know that you are going to see all of my emotions; you’re going to see me be so happy, but you’re also going to see me be angry and you’re going to see me be so upset that I can’t stop crying. I have to be sure that you’re okay with that because I am a very emotional person. You’re going to see me laugh until I can’t breathe, and you’re going to see me so stressed out that you might not know what to do. And that’s okay. I am only human, but so are you.

You have probably already figured out that I‘m stubborn, but you also know I’m equally as nonchalant (about certain things). I think I’m pretty easy to get along with, and I hope you think the same. I usually won’t care much about our plans – I’ll be happy just hanging out with you. Although, going out sometimes would be pretty nice. Honestly, I can’t wait to see what our future holds. I’m hoping that it will be good. I’ll talk to you later.

-Your Future Girlfriend