11 Xmas Gifts College Girls Only Ask For When They're Already On The Naughty List

The perfect Christmas list for every Grinch in your life.

1298
Columbia Pictures

Christmas time is the happiest time of year... except for me. I have always been the Scrooge of my family, dreading the holiday season as Halloween came to a close. I can never fully pinpoint how my Grinchy way came to be; maybe it was the strained family reunions around the holidays, filled with drunk uncles, fist-flailing fathers, and falling holiday bushes.

On the other hand, it could be the cold that always reappears around the holiday season (achoo). Even though I don't believe in Christmas and the holiday spirit makes me nauseous, I still need to partake in the gift-giving tradition, right? For every Grinch out there, here is the perfect wish list to write to Santa (people, take notes).

1. Liquor

To drown my holiday sorrows away...

2. A Holiday Bush

3. The Will to Live

We all need this under our tree this year...

4. Passing Grades on all my finals

And this too...

5. Some Dignity

I lost this a long time ago...

6. Pedialyte and Emergen-C

To rebound from all those nights drinking downt-... I mean "recovering from a cold."

7. A Gift Card to Blockbuster

8. A 1,000 pack of Condoms

A helmet for your soldier, guys.

9. A bigger booty (and titties, too)

10. A lifetime supply of PBR

Because what Richmond native wouldn't love this?

11. Some Christmas Spirit....

Maybe just a fuzz....