Dear Nana, I Love You

Dear Nana, I Love You

There is no bond comparable to that of a nana and her granddaughter.

262
Dear Nana, I Love You
Lexis Twentier

Dear Nana,

Thank you for always being there for me. As cliche as that sounds, it is true. Anytime I have needed something, needed a ride, wanted a cute shirt, was hungry, or just wanted to hangout, you were there. You have shown me nothing but love and care. You always help me out if I need gas, am low on cash, and around the holidays. I appreciate everything you do for me from helping me with money to listening when I need to complain.

From the time I was a little girl until now, I have so many fond memories of us together. I remember asking for some homemade sweet tea, and sure enough, within two hours it was in the fridge! I loved your sweet tea; it was so good! Although you sometimes worked shifts that made it hard for you to make my concerts or sporting events, you always tried your best to be there. I understand, though, because you were helping people! It was your job to help people find their way in life and get better! You are always helping people in any way that you can.

My favorite part of our relationship is when we go on random shopping trips. I know that as long as I have you, I have a shopping partner! I don't know many people that can go and shop as long as me, but I'm sure glad that you're one of them! You always tell the truth when I try clothes on, and help me put together the outfits that I (want) need! Of course, us two women need some good food after a long day of shopping. Whether it be Olive Garden, The Cheesecake Factory, or Chipotle, we always head out and have a good meal to end the day!

So what I am trying to say is that you're amazing. I'm so glad that you're my Nana. The past 19 years have been great, I can't wait for the next 19!

Love you lots,

Your favorite granddaughter