Dear Little Sister

Dear Little Sister

You won't listen to mom when she tells you this stuff, so maybe you'll lsiten to me.

29
Dear Little Sister
www.keyword-suggestions.com

Dear Little Sister,

You might be wondering why I am writing this and having it posted online. You're probably thinking that I'm being stupid, and I could easily text your or call you and tell you these things. What you are failing to realize is that a text or a phone conversation can be forgotten, while this will last forever. Archive this for future reference. I want to give you some advice in regards to the next couple of years that are ahead of you. You'll be going into high school come August (yikes!), and you should know a few things beforehand that will help you out. Trust me, I wish I had an older sister to get this advice from, but I had a mom (who was equally as good at giving this advice, but I think you'd rather hear it from me).

First things first: there will be changes. The end of this year and the next couple years forward will be full of changes, whether it be small ones, (like if you change how you dress) or bigger ones (such as finding different friends and letting some old ones go). You need to remember that these probably happened for the better. I've learned that most change is good, and I'm hoping that you figure this out way before I did. Just remember that when change happens, mom and dad will be there for you, and so will I. Even though I'm not super close to home, I'll always help you out the best I can.

Secondly, listen to mom. Please, just do it, She knows way more than the both of us and has way more experience with life. She really does know best. I know it might seem like she is coming down on you hard, or she isn't understanding, but trust me, she's doing it for the better and she does understand. Also, please go to her if anything is troubling you. She'll be able to help you through it (unless it's math, you're better off asking someone else). She still tells me to this day that she knows more and that she knows best, and as much as I hate to admit it, she is right.

Thirdly, stop wasting so much time on your phone and tablet! I know I'm not the best example of the phone thing. I love talking and texting my friends as much as you do, but put it down every now and again and go talk to mom and dad. Gram and Pap will be thrilled to see you talk to them without your phone in your hand too! As far as the tablet goes, give it a break. I know it's starting to get cold and it gets dark early, but go hang out with your friends, or mom and dad. Or play with the cat. At the very least, play on your tablet in a place that's not your bedroom.

Lastly, and this is by far the most cliche, but please be yourself. Dress how you want, talk how your want, wear your make-up however you want (I'll teach you basics). You do you boo. I can't wait to see the person you're going to be in the next year or so.