Dear Future Husband

Dear Future Husband

I want you to know...

17
Dear Future Husband
gobankingrates

Dear future husband,

Whether I meet you tomorrow or in five years, I cannot wait to meet you. I wonder what you will be like, I wonder if we'll have the same taste in music or not. I wonder where you are and what you are up to right now. If you're reading this though, I do hope you know that....

1. You know what you're getting yourself into.

As much as I'll seem like a strong and independent girl, the little things you do will always make me a bit weak inside. I'm also very outspoken, so I hope you never get tired of hearing my voice. Like everyone else, I can get insecure, and calling me beautiful will always put a smile on my face.

2. I expect both of us to watch our children grow up into beautiful young women and men, together.

I hope you will love them as much as I will and be an amazing father to them. I don't believe in divorces; when I married you, it was me saying I only want to be with you for the rest of our lives. Whatever hardships we deal with, we will do with them together, in unity.

3. I waited for you.

This is something that I've saved all through these years only for you. I only hope that you did the same for me too.

4. I have a big heart.

And I tend to let people who don't deserve my time and love have chances after chances. Sometimes I am naive and I think that people have the same intentions as I do when they don't. I hope that when people break me, you pick up my broken pieces and don't take advantage of me.

5. I hope you have a sense of humor.

I hope you can make me laugh even when I don't want to. I want to have shared so many laughs with you through our marriage that when we grow old, we have crinkles near our eyes. I hope we always laugh until our eyes tear up and our bellies hurt.

6. I want you to love what you do.

I hope that life is all that you want it to be, I hope you are pursuing something that you enjoy doing and that you are following your dreams.

7. It doesn't take much to make me smile.

Give me all your attention and your time, kiss me on my forehead and hold my hands. I don't need expensive bouquets of flowers, I just need all your love. Every time I look at you, I want to be able to understand why it never worked out with anyone else and why all my fear of falling in love disappeared.

8. I am always praying for you.

I hope you love God and see things through his eyes. I pray that you see the good in the bad, beauty in the mess and light in the dark.

9. We should build each other up and make each other want to become better people.

10. Lastly, I hope you know our outer appearances never mattered.

When we get old, the only thing left behind will be our souls. Beauty fades, but a good heart will lasts an eternity.

//Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.//

-1 Corinthians 13:4-7