Dear Future Little, I Hope You...

Dear Future Little, I Hope You...

...And I make lasting memories together.

241
Dear Future Little, I Hope You...

Dear Future Little,

At this time you may be finishing up high school, transferring colleges, or have been a Towson Tiger for at least a year. You may have known since birth that you wanted to follow your mom and aunts and grandmas and go greek, or you might be thinking that you'll never in a million years join a sorority. Or you may be like I was and be completely on the fence. But somehow you will make your way to Towson and join my sorority and your big will be none other than yours truly. Even though i just got a big myself, I cannot wait to become your big. So, my little, here are my hopes for you.

I hope you pour yourself into whatever you do.

I hope you are always successful in your academic endeavors, although that might not necessarily mean a 4.0 GPA.

I hope you are looking for a strong sisterhood, because you're going to get one.

I hope you meet me and think "that's my big" and that I'll think "that's my little."

I hope you fall in love with not only me, but your Gbig, your GGbig, and the rest of our pham.

I hope you are proud to call me your big.

I hope you text me all the time about anything at all, from random thoughts to "I need a hug."

I hope you take a little and love her as much as my big loves me and no doubt I'll love you.

I hope you are ready to be spoiled during Big/Little week because I'm ready to start making crafts and I've only been out of school for a little over a week.

I hope you are up for spontaneous adventures.

I hope you will sing at the top of your lungs with me and dance like nobody's watching.

I hope you turn into a full on conspiracy theorist trying to convince yourself that I'm your big during Big/Little week.

I hope you sprint towards me at reveal and give me a huge hug.

I hope you will introduce me to all your friends and that they like me too :).

I hope you find life-long friendships both within and outside the sorority.

I hope you will constantly quote The Office and Parks and Rec.

I hope you see me as a role model.

I hope you like Disney, because honestly I don't know if you can be my little if you don't.

I hope you and I will make memories that last a life time.