Dear Entitled Boys.....

Dear Entitled Boys.....

Boy, bye.

165
Dear Entitled Boys.....
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/20/6364406741884546832083881620_download.png

This week I have seen lots of posts about #MeToo. All I have to say is....YOU GO GIRLS, and I am SO sorry. I am sorry that we are growing up with boys (yes, boys not men) in our society that think it is okay to grab, touch, and talk to women sexually. Now, I am fully aware that not every guy is like this. I know there are still gentlemen out there. There is a boy that lives in my dorm building that will go out of his way to hold the door for girls and addresses people as "sir" and "ma'am." This article is addressed to the boys that feel like they are entitled.

Dear Entitled Boys,

You aren't special, we women owe you NOTHING. My chest, is MY chest. You do not have permission to touch it unless I say so. My booty is MY booty. You may think it is no big deal to touch my butt because you have one too, but you are sadly mistaken. What do you think about a girl you're not into grabbing your butt? What do you think about her being all over you? What do you think about her pressuring you into doing something you don't wanna do? Exactly. So leave me alone.

You don't deserve to have sex. Just because you might be attractive does not mean that you are a gift to women. Last time I checked there is no law mandating that all attractive boys or any boy for that matter deserves to have sex with any woman they chose. Do not force yourself on women. That is just sad and desperate. You are a little boy with no impulse control. Understanding what the word "no" means separates the boys from the men.

And when a woman does tell you no....DO NOT SHAME HER. So she wasn't into you, move on. She wasn't ready for what you wanted, if you truly care about her, you will wait. You will understand. That is the difference between love and lust, my friend. And for the love of God do not make up rumors about her because she said no. That is so pathetic.

Finally to my F*** Boys. Oh, how I love you. What makes you think that you can play with girl's emotions just to get what YOU want? Do you get enjoyment out of making a girl feel special just to rip her hear out, leave her on read, and making her wonder what went wrong? Do you like making her question her self-worth? Do you even care?

Women are not just objects for your pleasure and entertainment. We have real thoughts. We have real feelings. We are human. I don't know why you feel so superior and think that you can just do as you please. That is NOT true and we will NOT put up with it anymore. We are done slut shaming. We are done staying silent about sexual harassment and assault. Did you know because of people like you 1 in 6 women will have been a victim of attempted rape or rape? Just let that sink in now, or you can let it sink in when you are in your jail cell for rape/sexual assault charges. If you are offended by this article, I ask you to please take an introspective look and ask yourself, "what part of this article irritates me, and why?"

Rant over for now. But this certainly not the end. #MeToo