Dear Diary Think Of Your Future

Dear Diary Think Of Your Future

Dear diary what is our future from your better half

87
Dear Diary Think Of Your Future
unsplash

Dear Diary,

Today could have been a joke. However, I have been extremely tired today. I sleep for 12 hours last

night. I think I over slept. Any ways the real reason I am writing because I am having a big problem. I

cannot decide on what I would like to do with my life. A part of me is ready to grow up and live on my

own. There is a part of me that wants to take care of my family. The thought of living on my own starting

on my own little family and having my own business is always a dream chaser. Meanwhile, I can’t

leave my family because they need me. I feel like I am missing out on a very important part of my

life. But that is just the prize you have to pay when you are the oldest of eight. Today has been a

very long day. Some nights I stay out longer than others just to get a drink and have some fun. Lately,

all my money have been going towards this bill and that bill. I’m at the point of my where I want to

stop working and take a break. Sounds crazy because I will not be able to survive without a job. I

need to start on my business so that I can go in when I feel like it. Have plenty of money

so I can take some days off. I’m looking forward to my future. I just wonder what my

future is.

Your better half