Dear Dad

Dear Dad, Thank You For Everything You've Done For Me

Yeah we don't always see eye to eye, but I love you and you have taught me so many lessons that I will never forget.

704
Personal Photo

From telling me the story of my birth on my birthday every year, to seeing me graduate this past week, you have always been there for me and supported the decisions I have made. Though I have made some wrong decisions, and you have called me out on those decisions. Those little things you have done for me have molded me into the woman I am today, and I cannot thank you enough for that.

Whether you are making me laugh or cry, you were always there. Through the good and the bad, you always had my back. You understand me in ways I don't give you enough credit for. All you want is what is best for me and though we have had our disagreements about what exactly is best for me, we always are able to figure out a compromise or listen to what the other is trying to say.

No, I don't help with yard work or any of your projects, and no I will not shave my head, but I can promise you this, yes, I will always talk to you about politics or what is going on in the world, yes I will talk and help out whenever I can with understanding you and the world around me. The conversations we have are second to none, some are silly and others more serious, they will always hold a special place in my heart.

You never fail to make me smile, and I hope I do the same for you. You have helped me so much and I thank you for everything you have done for me. Happy Father's day dad, I love you to the moon and back, and no matter how much you bother me, that will never change.