Dear Big, I Hope My Little Is Just Like You

In every way possible.
796

Dear Big,

The time has come where I finally get to take a little sister. I have been reminiscing about all of our memories this past year and I can't wait for the memories we are going to have as a family. I'll never forget first hanging out with you and thinking you were so cool. I was so nervous you weren't going to want me as a little, but I'll never forget crying tears of joy on Big/Little Reveal Day when I found that you were my big.

We are basically the same person. We have the same sense of humor, the same fears, the same interests, and the same, fun personality. We've shared so many memories together that I will hold in my heart forever.

I hope my little is just like you.

I hope she is just as wild and crazy as you. I hope she is hardworking and dedicated to what she loves just like you. I hope she is sweet and kind, yet stern and serious just like you. I hope her and I have the same special relationship that you and I do.

I hope she can lift me up when I'm down and bring a smile to my face. I hope she trusts me with her secrets and becomes one of my closest, most special friends. I hope she is all the amazing things that you are to me.

I hope she makes the most positive difference in this sorority like you have and I cannot wait to see her fly. Thank you for being the best big in the world and I hope I can be just as great of a big as you are. I can't wait to see which new member will be joining the fam, but she's definitely in for a fun ride.

I love you tons, Big. Keep being the amazing you that you are.

Much love,

Your Little