6 Moments That Prove Dean Winchester Is Irresistible

We all love Dean Winchester; there's no debating that. Whether we're talking about hunting the supernatural or being in the longest sexual tension based relationship, Dean is pretty great. Here are few reasons why (and of course it's 6 ;) ).

1. "Yellow Fever"

Even though we were all scared that Dean was going to die (again), we all had a good laugh during this episode. We all joked about the cat or him manning the flashlight, but we have to admit that this is one of the episodes that we will always think of when we think of Dean Winchester.

2. "Changing Channels"

Even though this episode was geared more towards Sam as far as embarrassing events, Dean sure did get his fair share. Between the silly sitcom jokes and Dean meeting "Dr. Sexy," the Trickster sure did get his kicks with Dean as well. I mean, who could forget when they were crime fighters and Dean wore his sunglasses at night?

3. "Tall Tales"

This was a good episode full of moments between the brothers. We learned both of them can tell some pretty tall tales, but Sam's depiction of what happened definitely takes the cake.

4. "Pudding!"

Tumblr took to the keyboards after "Sam, Interrupted" aired. This is another one of those moments that makes a lot of outsiders wonder what exactly Supernatural is about.

5. "I'm Batman"

Dean Winchester is many things... but I don't know if Batman is one of them. His voice is deep enough (though maybe not in this episode), and he kicks some ass, but I don't know if that makes him Batman worthy.

6. The Outtake

Everyone has probably seen this one, but this outtake is beautiful. Every season has outtakes that you can find on YouTube, but this one is probably the one that most have seen.

What's your favorite Dean Winchester moment?