13 'Dead To Me' Season 3 Theories We Need To Happen Since It's The FINAL Season

Jen and Judy are the badass friendship duo I never knew I needed.

3481

"Dead To Me" was officially confirmed for a season three, and unfortunately this will be the last season.

The second season left us with a lot — I mean A LOT — of questions regarding the state of Jen after the accident and what's going to happen with Ben, among a lot of other things.

Now that season three is confirmed, here are 13 things we MUST see next season.

Netflix, if you see this, please take these suggestions into consideration. Thank you in advance.

1. Jen is OK after that car accident in the final couple of minutes. 

2.  Ben gets arrested for his drunk driving accident but it works itself out so he isn't in trouble.

Ben was ultimately an incredible character and I think his accident and sending him to jail is going to ruin his character arc. Obviously a DUI hit and run is a horrible crime, but I feel like, going along with the whole karma theme, this may just work itself out because of Jen and Judy killing and burying his brother's body.

3. Ben and Jen get together. 

They really even each other out, ya know, drunk driving and burying dead bodies, aside.

4. Judy and Michelle work things out and stay together. 

5.  Judy tells Michelle everything that happened and she's understanding of it all. 

6. Detective Perez helps keep things covered for Jen if police start pointing the finger at her for Steve's death. 

7. Ben is actually Steve and Jen actually killed Ben without knowing. 

8. The tail from Henry's wooden bird is in the back of Steve's head and is a clue that leads detectives to Jen. 

9. If they get caught, Judy tries to take the fall for Jen. 

10. The Greek mafia surface to cause issues with Jen and Judy. 

11. Ben gets killed by the Greek mafia. 

12. Judy turns on Jen and goes crazy.

13. Karen gives the police the footage from the cameras when Steve came to Jen's house.

Check out these "Dead To Me" season two binge-watch essentials, especially these copper stemless wine glasses and super cozy Chinese Laundry slippers!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.