Flyer's Guide to Free Resources during Finals Week
Education

Flyer's Guide to UD's Free Finals Resources

Exam week: They give us bread so we can get that bread!

112

UD uses your tuition RIGHT during finals week! There are a mountain of resources, activities and (wait for it) free food! As a fellow flyer, I'm here to give you the highlights and let you know when they're happening.

Free pizza in the Library.

The LTC is always packed during finals- the Blend is kind of a watering hole. But you haven't seen a crowded library floor until you've seen this. It's a great bonding experience as you line up for free pizza- heck yeah- and all complain about exams in solidarity. This year, it's happening at 10PM in the LTC on Sunday.

Play with LEGOS or color.

Who can be stressed while playing with legos or coloring?

Free KU food.

8PM on the daily, people!

Therapy dogs.

THEY ARE SO CUTE YOU NEED TO GO. Catch them Monday or Tuesday from 4-5pm or,

Therapy BUNNY.

This cute little fluff ball of perfection will grace Roesch Library from 5-6pm on Wednesday.

Free coffee and tea.

Catch this in a variety of places, namely in the Blend Express 9am, or 1am in the LTC.

Taxi Rides home from the Library.

Don't want to walk home alone late at night? This free taxi service has you covered!

Chair massages.

Yep, MASSAGES for FREE. You can book them in the library starting at 4:30 PM.

Global Snack Break at the World Exchange Lounge.

Sign me UP, MY LORD! Catch this Monday, Dec. 10, 7 - 9 p.m.