Play By Play Of A College Student's Day So Parents Stop Asking

The everyday life and routine for college students everywhere

43
vimeo.com

8:45 a.m. - Wake up for the first alarms. Snooze it and go back to bed

9:00 a.m. - Get jolted away from an almost deep slumber. Think about getting up now

9:15 a.m. - Finally roll out of bed when the third alarm goes off

10:00 a.m. - Eat breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day

11:05 a.m. - Run into class after being five minutes late

12:00 p.m. - Classsszzzzzzzz. Bolt back to reality after accidentally falling asleep in class

1:00 p.m. - No lunch today, or any day. Lunch is for the weak

2:00 p.m - Class. Surprise! Pop Quiz

4:00 p.m. - Class. Ask too many questions during the lecture because everyone forgot to do the reading

5:15 p.m. - Even more classes. Will this ever end!

6:50 p.m. - FREEDOM

7:00 p.m. - Do homework

7:01 p.m. - Get distracted while doing homework. End up staring at the people walking outside the dorm room

7:14 p.m. - Hide when the guy from the party last weekend looks up towards the window.

7:16 p.m. - Wait

7:19 p.m.- Waiiiiiiiiiit

7:20 p.m. - All clear now

7:30 p.m. - Go back to doing homework. Continue for another five hours

12:35 a.m. - Get frustrated after writing papers all night. Stress eat to fall asleep

2 a.m. - Finally fall asleep

8:45 a.m. - Repeat