The 15 Most Iconic David Dobrik Vlogs Ever?!!
Social Media

Clickbait makes the world go round, and David Dobrik has definitely taken advantage of that.

2401

It's kind of scary how much time I spend watching the vlog squad. Still, I think they are a necessary part of an enjoyable life. Watch some of the videos below to discover why.

"PUTTING A PUPPY INTO THE MICROWAVE!!!"

The beginning of an era... David Dobrik's first vlog.

"SMOKING WITH SNOOP DOGG!!?"

Observe that crappy camera quality. Ahh, the golden years.

"MR. MOSEBY YELLED AT ME!!"

The beginning of many TV guest stars in David's vlogs.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER EYES!!?"

The first of many clickbait videos of Liza crying.

"ARE THEY DATING!!?"

Obviously, they had to wait until the end of the video to address the title. Clickbait, man.

"SHE TATTOOED MY NAME ON HER HAND!!"

One of many, many crazy tattoos.

"SWIMMING WITH 1,400 POUNDS OF DRY ICE"

I'm not sure what else to say other than iconic.

"SURPRISING GIRLFRIEND WITH A PUPPY!!"

"This is so much better than a snake."

"SURPRISING COUPLE WITH BEDROOM MAKEOVER!!"

Which is more beautiful: David Dobrik's murals or the Mona Lisa? I think we all know the answer.

"THIS SCARED HER TO TEARS!! (POLICE CALLED)"

The day we all realized David was absolutely crazy.

"SURPRISING OUR MAID WITH $10,000!!"

We all love Chiqui, and we might've cried watching this video.

"SURPRISE MADE LITTLE BROTHER CRY!!"

I think we can all agree that Vardon is so pure and must be protected at all costs.

"SURPRISING FRIEND WITH $300,000 MOVIE DEAL!!"

Arguably one of David's most elaborate pranks.

"SURPRISING BEST FRIENDS WITH 3 NEW CARS!!"

Ahh, the 420 vlog. If you don't want to watch 500 vlogs to find out if you like David, this is the vlog for you. It has all the most amazing parts of his vlogs rolled into one.

"SURPRISING JOSH PECK WITH MIRANDA COSGROVE!!"

Finally, the video that has to be David's favorite. The day he reunited his childhood idols.

These might be the most iconic, but there are still hundreds more just like this. I hope I helped you discover a new obsession. Good luck! (RIP)