I Dare You to Name One Other Song By These Artists

A list of one-hit wonderful jams.
17

Since the rise of the music industry, artists have strived to obtain a successful and lasting music career. Some lucky souls find this success while others only get a taste of it. These people are commonly referred to as "One-Hit Wonders." This does not mean these artists aren't talented and don't have other great music, they simply only have one song that made it big. Here's a list of some the best "One-Hit Wonders" we wish we could of heard more of.

1. Nine Days, “Absolutely (Story of a Girl)”

Nine Days reached the top of the charts with their song about a girl who cries a river and drowns the whole world.

2. Spin Doctors, “Two Princes”

I almost forgot about this song, but then I remembered it’s awesome.

3. Hoobastank, “The Reason”

I think everyone loves this song about love. It almost reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100 List, but was topped by Usher's "Burn."4. Modern English, “I Melt with You”

Who doesn’t love this British new wave hit?

5. The Knack, “My Sharona”

I love when musicians write songs about their significant others, including their name. With an awesome riff and interesting vocals, "My Sharona" is one of the best.

6. The Calling, “Wherever You Will Go”

The vocals in this song are haunting and unmatched by any of the covers that followed the release of this hit.7. Daniel Powter, “Bad Day”

From getting kicked off of American Idol to failing a micro exam, this hit covers it all.8. The La’s, “There She Goes”

One of the best feel-good songs out there. You also may be familiar with the popular cover of this hit by Sixpence None the Richer

9. Simple Minds, “Don’t You (Forget About Me)”

The quintessential 80s jam, I actually don’t think I could count the number of times I’ve heard this song.10. Vanessa Carlton, “A Thousand Miles”

I'm sure you know all the lyrics to the song that has inspired countless memes and parodies.So whether you're jamming out to "My Sharona" or you're in your feels listening to "Wherever You Will Go," you're sure to find a song to suit your mood on this list of hits.