Stars of Dance Moms Now

5 Stars Of 'Dance Moms:' Where Are They Now?

What happened to these child dance prodigies?

2317

You probably remember the TV show "Dance Moms" for the intense dance teacher, Abby Lee Miller, coaching a young girls dance team, with all their moms causing drama week after week. This show started in 2011, with a team of girls from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, aged 7-12 years old. The show had seven seasons, which just ended this past year, and it followed the Abby Lee Dance Company Elite Competition Team throughout all their dance competitions, as well as all of their drama. But where are all these girls now? This is a list of five dancers who made it the big since the ending of "Dance Moms."

1. Maddie Ziegler

YouTube

Maddie was always the star and Abby's favorite. She won almost every competition she entered, and her life after "Dance Moms" is no different. Maddie went from winning competitions week after week, to dancing in Grammy-nominated music videos and acting in movies. At the age of 15, Maddie is the girl who became most noticeable from "Dance Moms," due mostly for her part in the music video "Chandelier" by Sia.

This video became iconic, was nominated for awards and gained almost 2 billion views on YouTube. After this video, she went on to star in six other Sia music videos and in the film "Book of Henry." Additionally, she wrote a memoir, received Teen Choice Dancer, won a People's Choice Award, released a clothing line, judged on "So You Think You Can Dance" and even became the model for a Tiffany & Co. campaign. Maddie has really made it in the entertainment industry and is still continuing to work as a dancer, actor, and model.

2. Mackenzie Ziegler

Instagram

She was known on "Dance Moms" for being Maddie's younger sister and the youngest member of the team. When the show started, she was only 7 years old. Because of her age, she was never the best dancer on the team. Throughout the show though and after she left, she began pursuing her music career. Today, Mackenzie has released multiple songs, music videos, went on tour, launched a makeup line, became a popular YouTuber and has had roles in multiple TV and YouTube shows. This past year, Mackenzie acted in a YouTube series, released more new music and went on a tour across the United States and Europe. Mackenzie has still stayed relevant, working on her music and raking in 11 million Instagram followers.

3. Nia Frazier

YouTube

Best known for being the underdog on the team, she was often being stuck in the back of the dances and rarely got any solos. She wasn't considered one of the best dancers on the team, so she didn't get much attention. Although, during her time on the show, she launched a singing career and released two songs and music videos. After "Dance Moms," things started to turn around for her and she continued to release music, as well as becoming a popular YouTuber and landing a role in the TV show, "The Bold and the Beautiful." Even though she was not one of the more featured dancers on the show, Nia has found success since the ending of "Dance Moms."

4. Chloe Lukasiak

Instagram

Chloe was always the fan favorite of the show, as well as one of the best dancers. She was known for her constant rivalry with Maddie, the other star dancer. Chloe was on the show from the beginning, and was on and off the show until the shows demise. Since her appearance on "Dance Moms," she has written a book, appeared in multiple music videos, modeled for different brands, had lead roles in movies and won Teen Choice Dancer in 2015. This past year, she also went on a dance tour around the world with two other "Dance Moms" alums, Kendall Vertes and Kalani Hiliker. She is a senior in high school and is planning on going to college in the next year.

5. JoJo Siwa

Instagram

JoJo joined the team in a later season and was never a top dancer featured in group dances or solos. JoJo was more known for her over-the-top outfits (hair bows) and loud personality. Since the show, JoJo's career has taken off, but not for her dancing. When it comes to kids aged 7-12, JoJo is the biggest celebrity they know. She released a hair bow line with Claire's, which has now turned into clothing, jewelry, backpacks and more, all in bright colors and rhinestones. She has also become a very popular YouTuber, with over 7 million subscribers. JoJo also has broken into the music industry with seven songs, is currently signed with Nickelodeon, has appeared in multiple TV shows and has won multiple Kid's choice awards.