The Top 10 Dance Moms Castmembers

The Top 10 Dance Moms Castmembers

I am guilty of binging "Dance Moms" during quarantine.

79
The Top 10 Dance Moms Castmembers

It has been almost 10 years since "Dance Moms" first premeired. To celebrate a whole decade with Abby Lee Miller and many, many dance moms, I decided to rewatch every season of "Dance Moms." I got this sense of nostalgia as soon as I heard the theme song. This was one of the first adult shows that I ever watched. Life was so simpler then. My whole life revolved around if Chloe was going to beat Maddie at this week's competition. Now, as an actual adult, I can watch the show from a different perspective of seeing where people are coming from. I used to think Christi was crazy for yelling at Abby, but she was just trying to protect Chloe from being hurt by someone she trusted.

I will be the first to say that we have had our fair share of crazy dance moms and dance teachers over the past ten years, but not everyone is a bad (candy) apple. Here are the top 10 castmembers that we have seen on "Dance Moms."

10. Jill

"This is the perfect opportunity for my little Kendall."

9. Abby Lee Miller

Let's be honst, the show would be nothing without her.

8. Christi

7. Dr. Holly

We stan Dr. Holly.

6. Kelly

5. Maddie

4. Nia

She stayed with Abby til the very end.

3. Jojo

2. Chloe

We all missed you, Chloe.

1. Mackenzie

She jut wanted to stay home and eat chips.