Cute Summer Trends To Join Even During COVID-19

This summer is going to look very different then what were used to. But, that doesn't mean we can't do the cute trends that come along with summer :)

19

Hair Bead Wrap

After everyone and their mom started watching the show "Outer Banks" you have seen both guys and girls braiding beads into their hair and looking like the perfect surfer. This is such a cute and easy trend.. AND anyone can pull it off and look amazing. Maybe you'll find your John B. (we can only hope)

Bleach Tie-Dye

This is one of the CUTEST trends I have seen in a while. I would be lying to you if I said that I'm coming out of Covid-19 with zero bleached shirts and pants. It's so easy and fun, and puts a fun twist on your clothes!

Multi-Colored Acrylic Nails

This trend has probably not been nail salons top favorite request... but... SO CUTE! It's like we're channeling our childhood selfs and have made it cute to have different colored nails as a college student. The pastel shades look so bomb on any skin tone and honestly.. multi colored nails make life more fun.

Dying Your Own Hair

AKA: trying to get noticed by Brad Mondo. Either way, this could be a fun and risky thing to do if you like to live on the edge. Get a couple friends together (while practicing social distancing ofc) and dye your hair! It's a memory worth making... One to make you happy, or maybe cry (depending on how it goes)

Biker Shorts

This is a trend that started in 2019, and is still alive. Biker shorts. You either love em or you hate em. Take your pick. I understand either way. Emma Chamberlain manages to make them look SO CUTE so Im sure you can do.

Comfort Colors

Oh comfort colors. The beautiful shirts that started the Vsco Girl trend. I had no idea it was possible to be obsessed with a TEE-SHIRT COMPANY... But 2020 has been full of surprises... Comfort colors being one of them. Go get you an oversized CC shirt and live your best "sksksk" life.

Planting

Yes, I am now a plant mom. If you asked me in 2019 I would've said no to getting succulents and cute flowers. But Tik Tok got to me and here I am. Something about having cacti in your presence is so calming. Plus, plants are sooo aesthetically pleasing.

Watching The Stars

Weather you are preparing for hot girl summer or have yourself a man.. Watching the stars is always such a fun way to wrap up a day full of swimming and laughter.

This summer may be tough. Let's try to make the most out of it while still taking our health and safety seriously. There's so much hate and fear in the world we live in, so let these trends be an escape for you. It's okay to turn off the news and put down the phone to make sure your mental health is okay.

Enjoy your summer :)