Currently Trending: 5 Stories From The Week Of February 2 To Read Today

Currently creators covered a wide range of new stories last week.

We've rounded up the top five you may have missed from last week, right here.

1. 23 Rush Limbaugh Quotes That Should Automatically Disqualify Him From Receiving The Medal Of Freedom

By Kyra Stillwell

Controversial talk radio host Rush Limbaugh was awarded the Medal of Freedom by President Donald Trump at the State of the Union address on February 4, 2020. With quotes such as, "I love the women's movement, especially when walking behind it," it's up to you whether you think it was justified or not.

2. 25 Tweets You Need To Understand What Happened In Trump's Impeachment Trial

By Tyler Lyman

Donald Trump was acquitted by the Senate this past week. Although it wasn't a huge shock, it definitely needs some context in order to understand exactly what went down.

3. The Worst Part Of Trump's Impeachment Isn't That He Got Away With It, It's That We Knew He Would

By Emily Hiles

"Nothing that's happened in the Trump trial has surprised me.
Has it disappointed me? Absolutely.
Have most Republicans involved behaved shamefully? Yes.
But I've yet to be surprised."

4. The Democrats Embarrassed Themselves At The State Of The Union, But Trump Is Still President

By Lily Hayes

"So, how did the Democrats react?
They sat, stone-faced and unfazed by the clear nationwide prosperity. Many refused to applaud, even for low female and minority unemployment rates.
Then Nancy Pelosi ripped her copy of the speech in half at its conclusion."

5. Everything You Need To Know About What Happened At The 2020 Iowa Caucuses And What's Next

By Jen Lambert

With the 2020 Iowa Caucuses finally over, the Democrats are onto New Hampshire and onward from there. Here's what happened in Iowa and what's next for the Democratic presidential hopefuls.